VillaGoMarching

22 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Or wait 12 months and get Harry Kane for free.  Oshimen will cost 150 million

Get 8-10 seasons from Oshimen or maybe 3 from Kane

Kane fits nowhere in Bayern side and would probably struggle abroad

47 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Yes. They have Man Utd and Liverpool in their next 2 and could get hammered,which might force levy's hand. You see how well Palace started doing after they got a short term appointment in so it is a concern. Any half decent manager will be able to get  solid perfomances out of that team for the rest of the season. 

They’ve already got a short term appointment! No one wants to get dragged into that mess with a handful of games left. Although we are talking about football where money screams. 

Palace benefited from a reset and a bit of new manager bounce. Spurs have deeper problems and have been recently called out by a highly respected elite manager. His criticism is being vindicated with every game. They’re toxic at the moment. 

Pity them and Chelsea didn’t have a few less points and they could be really sucked into the relegation battle. Happy days. 

2 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Don't rule out Chelsea if Poch takes over there.

Chelsea is the obvious Kane transfer and probably the only team stupid enough to pull the trigger on it

43 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Dont think Man United is the "guarantee" of trophies he wants. He is an elite forward and he will be moving to win trophies.

He'll play out his contract and go to Bayern or Madrid on a free imo. (I can't see either paying this summer what Levy will demand)

It's widely reported Benzama will stay for another season, so Kane can replace him when he moves on.

Personally think Kane would be more interested in breaking the Premier League all time scorer record than winning team trophies.

It's a gut feel (I obviously don't know the bloke :D) but that's a proper legacy, unlike "just" being part of a side.

For that reason, I could see him staying at Spurs.  But we'll see!

8 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Think Spurs will just put Ryan Mason in charge, but their players must all be considering their futures - can't see them putting a shift in anytime soon while it's all so up in the air. 

I hope so he wouldnt be much better tbh.

Wouldnt suprise me if they got old candleface to help him out

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

honest...to who? 

i dont think they'd get any takers apart from maybe utd at a push

Kane will go on a free the following summer they would be stupid to do that when they can still get over 50m for him

55 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Don't rule out Chelsea if Poch takes over there.

Good shout, as a family man it would also avoid having to relocate. They’d probably give him a 10 year contract too.

2 hours ago, duke313 said:

But he was Conte's assistant, he was already there.  It's not like they went and got him to come in and do a job.

He's clearly out of his depth, I hope you're right though, because if he's still there when we play them Emery will be rubbing his hands with glee.

Some spurs fans think that the only reason Stellini is there is because the club don't want to pay compensation to conte and his team, then have to pay for a new management team this season. 

2 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Some spurs fans think that the only reason Stellini is there is because the club don't want to pay compensation to conte and his team, then have to pay for a new management team this season. 

Wouldn't surprise me, they might have to if they are on the end of a few battering's the next week or so.

£100m for a player with 12 months left on his contract 😂

it’s funny in a way knowing they will get absolutely nothing for him in 2024. Should have cashed in on him a couple years ago, it’s not like they’ve achieved anything in that period.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â