VillaGoMarching

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I'm honestly shocked Spurs have the amount of points they do. It feels like they should have 5-8 less than they currently have. 
They're clearly in huge decline and will (I hope) finish the season poorly, but they're still in a relatively good position considering all the noise that's been made about the club and their players. 

It is interesting. It goes to show what outstanding individual players bring to a team. Like watching Man United, who are largely terrible, but then Rashford steps up and scores a couple to grab the points.

30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

honest...to who? 

i dont think they'd get any takers apart from maybe utd at a push

Man. United want him for sure.

Still a work in progress but Kane will look at them in both domestic finals and fancy a bit of that.

I also don't think Chelsea is that out of the question if Poch goes there. It's not like Spurs-Arsenal toxicity and even for all Chelsea's issues a top CF wouldn't half getting them winning plenty more games.

5 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

It is interesting. It goes to show what outstanding individual players bring to a team. Like watching Man United, who are largely terrible, but then Rashford steps up and scores a couple to grab the points.

Same with us and Benteke to be honest. Teams that should have got about 15 points in the league ended up with 40 mainly cos he'd pop up with a goal or two

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

bayern have 2 youngsters coming through called tel and vidovic, too soon for both of them but both with a lot of potential, plus they dont really play with an out and out striker much (which might actually suit kane) they have said in the last few days though that they can see a 100m bayern player, normally pretty astute

newcastle would be a huge kick in the chops, not sure kane himself would have the gall

Their game against City the other week showed they are really lacking an elite striker; they had nobody to finish the chances they were creating.  Had they had Kane, they may have put City out.  Don't think a couple of youth players are going to get them back to where they want to be in Europe, unless they are Haaland or Mbappe level of good.

59 minutes ago, duke313 said:

My worry is they sack Stellini and get someone like Redknapp.  Who will probably scrape a couple of wins and get them over the line.

Yes. They have Man Utd and Liverpool in their next 2 and could get hammered,which might force levy's hand. You see how well Palace started doing after they got a short term appointment in so it is a concern. Any half decent manager will be able to get  solid perfomances out of that team for the rest of the season. 

10 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Their game against City the other week showed they are really lacking an elite striker; they had nobody to finish the chances they were creating.  Had they had Kane, they may have put City out.  Don't think a couple of youth players are going to get them back to where they want to be in Europe, unless they are Haaland or Mbappe level of good.

Bayern are chasing Oshimen and its a more sensible move than Kane long term

9 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

Yes. They have Man Utd and Liverpool in their next 2 and could get hammered,which might force levy's hand. You see how well Palace started doing after they got a short term appointment in so it is a concern. Any half decent manager will be able to get  solid perfomances out of that team for the rest of the season. 

Exactly, getting Roy in when they did has basically kept Palace up, got a nice wee bounce.  

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

My worry is they sack Stellini and get someone like Redknapp.  Who will probably scrape a couple of wins and get them over the line.

I can’t see that happening tbh. No half decent coach will take the job on a permanent basis until the summer, and I can’t see them getting rid of their short term appointment to bring in another one, for what? 6 games. 

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

I can’t see that happening tbh. No half decent coach will take the job on a permanent basis until the summer, and I can’t see them getting rid of their short term appointment to bring in another one, for what? 6 games. 

It doesn't have to be permanent; they just need someone to get them over the line for the next 6 games, Dean is doing it at Leicester for 8 games, and Hodgeson at Palace for 10.  

24 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Man Utd is the only place i can feasibly see Kane going.

Dont think Man United is the "guarantee" of trophies he wants. He is an elite forward and he will be moving to win trophies.

He'll play out his contract and go to Bayern or Madrid on a free imo. (I can't see either paying this summer what Levy will demand)

It's widely reported Benzama will stay for another season, so Kane can replace him when he moves on.

Edited by pas5898

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Bayern are chasing Oshimen and its a more sensible move than Kane long term

Or wait 12 months and get Harry Kane for free.  Oshimen will cost 150 million

Edited by pas5898

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

It doesn't have to be permanent; they just need someone to get them over the line for the next 6 games, Dean is doing it at Leicester for 8 games, and Hodgeson at Palace for 10.  

I know, but the current one is only there till the end of the season. @Made In Aston mentioned their next 2 games above, but if they get stuffed in those they will only have 4 games left. 

At that point they will probably be out the race for the CL, so I just can’t see them hiring someone for 4 games. 

You mention Deano but he’ll have taken that job thinking he could keep them up and get the gig full time, a Redknapp sort won’t believe that at Spurs. You might be right mate, I just can’t see it though. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

I know, but the current one is only there till the end of the season. @Made In Aston mentioned their next 2 games above, but if they get stuffed in those they will only have 4 games left. 

At that point they will probably be out the race for the CL, so I just can’t see them hiring someone for 4 games. 

You mention Deano but he’ll have taken that job thinking he could keep them up and get the gig full time, a Redknapp sort won’t believe that at Spurs. You might be right mate, I just can’t see it though. 

But he was Conte's assistant, he was already there.  It's not like they went and got him to come in and do a job.

He's clearly out of his depth, I hope you're right though, because if he's still there when we play them Emery will be rubbing his hands with glee.

6 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

Dont think Man United is the "guarantee" of trophies he wants. He is an elite forward and he will be moving to win trophies.

He'll play out his contract and go to Bayern or Madrid on a free imo. (I can't see either paying this summer what Levy will demand)

It's widely reported Benzama will stay for another season, so Kane can replace him when he moves on.

I couldn’t see Kane adapting to another country. 

Man United seems like a good fit for both parties tbh. They are always there or thereabouts for some trophies each year. I can’t see a better side needing him. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pas5898 said:

United have won as many trophies this season as Spurs have in the last 25 years🤣

If he sees his contract out, he'll have more of a choice, but he'll also be a year older.  United might not be competing for League Titles or Champions Leagues, but they are more a "guarantee" for trophies than Spurs ever will be.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â