VillaGoMarching

Just now, Thug said:

My biggest gripe about the ‘big 6’ has always been their inclusion.  Nothing big about them.

Mediocre club that somehow managed to get a purple patch during the most lucrative period in history.  The luck of timing.

Yep Chelsea and Manchester City were never ever in it until the dodgy money came flooding in

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Thug said:

My biggest gripe about the ‘big 6’ has always been their inclusion.  Nothing big about them.

Mediocre club that somehow managed to get a purple patch during the most lucrative period in history.  The luck of timing.

Leicester have done more in the last 30 years or so

• Like 4

Walked 5 minutes to the pub at 2pm, they were 3-0 down at that stage.

They are done for the season, will probably win one more game max.

Have to say that Porro guy in a flat back 4 is a disaster, signing him for 40m?! And people think Cash is a mediocre premier league full back.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Have to say that Porro guy in a flat back 4 is a disaster, signing him for 40m?!

Their recruitment has been laughable. Ndombele, porro, lo celso, Richarlison, Romero, Sanchez, etc. They waste an awful lot of money. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Thug said:

You just know there’s some poor sod working in the sky sports archives currently going through all the old “top six” media and colouring in vertical black lines on the spurs kits and hoping no one will notice.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Their recruitment has been laughable. Ndombele, porro, lo celso, Richarlison, Romero, Sanchez, etc. They waste an awful lot of money. 

Yet there is some odd narrative amongst spurs fans that the club don’t spend any money

between manager payoffs and players they spend plenty. Just really badly

44 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Don't forget Bissouma 😆

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Wonder if they’ll be panicked into offering Poch whatever he wants to come back (especially with the rumours he’s in talks with Chelsea!)

I think one or both parties arent interested in a reunion as would have happened already

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think one or both parties arent interested in a reunion as would have happened already

I agree but with the results following Conte leaving dropping even more off a cliff I imagine Levy is more desperate for a fan pleasing quick fix

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â