VillaGoMarching

42 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Spurs manager refused to shake Bournemouth managers hand, seems like a right word removed from what I’ve seen of him. 

He did similar with De Zerbi last week

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Complete shambles. Kane will be gone in summer, they’re **** when that happens.

Yep all it takes is a poor replacement and they'll be where Chelsea are currently this time next year. Defensively they're a shambles and that isn't getting fixed in one transfer window.

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

Conte definitely enjoying a smug glass of wine saying I told you so

Why would he be feeling smug (other than it's just his natural state?) His own former colleague is managing them in exactly the same way he did and getting similarly mixed-to-shit results, it's not some great endorsement of Conte-ball. 

EDIT: While we're on the subject, it was also Porro (who Conte was absolutely insistent on signing) who misjudged the flight of the ball and got rolled embarrassingly easily by Solanke in the build-up to the winner. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Loving it. It couldn't happen to a nicer club 😂

Me too. A nothing club that’s been trading off being a London club. How long is it since they last one the FA cup ? 32 years and in that time they have won 2 league cups the last of which was 15 years ago and this lot are a big club? Amazing what London and good PR can do for you 

On 04/04/2023 at 09:09, bobzy said:

I can't see us gaining 9 points on Spurs in the remaining 10 games.  We'd need to basically win every single game.

spacer.png

Three points behind! 

• Like 3

It’s getting toxic there the media are also piling on the pressure on all the fragile egos in that team. I can’t see them picking up much points from here to end of the season. 

On MOTD I noticed just how many tackles their players were wimping out of, and how indecisive they were in defense. It really reminded me of our relegation season when the players just seemed to lose all belief in themselves. They've just lost all their commitment and with no manager I'm not sure it's going to come back any time this season.

41 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

On MOTD I noticed just how many tackles their players were wimping out of, and how indecisive they were in defense. It really reminded me of our relegation season when the players just seemed to lose all belief in themselves. They've just lost all their commitment and with no manager I'm not sure it's going to come back any time this season.

If we put in the same performance we did against Newcastle, we’ll slaughter them. Conte was right, the players have no fight in them.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â