VillaGoMarching

14 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

How haven't they sold Davidson Sanchez yet? I've always thought of him as one of the worst CBs in the league and was like a bombscare when he came on at the back and caused endless mass panic.

They paid over 42m for him amazingly. He looked decent when he first came, playing in a back 3 with Vertonghen and Alderweireld who covered his weaknesses as well as the insane pressing that team did that alleviated pressure from the defence. Spurs fans were excited but I used to tell my brother that this lad has a bit of the Ciaran Clarks about him. It looks like just like the aforementioned Clark, he hasn't ironed this shakiness out of his game and has just become a liability. He's about 27 or 28 now too and can't use the "young player" excuse anymore.

26 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Just loving spurs implode right now 

Ts will be comedy gold tonight

Just thought I'd have a quick listen. Talk about baiting, Cundy is a horrible presenter just terrible, I had to turn it off after 5 minutes.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, PaulC said:

Unbelievable a goal up against 10 men and they just sit back and try to defend the lead. I think we are better than them and can still finish above them 

If only we started the season with emery... it could have been real possibly 

Dont think there is enouhh games left and too many tricky games for us 

9 hours ago, PaulC said:

Unbelievable a goal up against 10 men and they just sit back and try to defend the lead. I think we are better than them and can still finish above them 

I can't see us gaining 9 points on Spurs in the remaining 10 games.  We'd need to basically win every single game.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, handsworthlion said:

Catchable...

After 18 games we were 11 points behind we have closed the gap to 9 points after we have played 28 and they have played 29.

We play them again at home in our last 10 games.

We keep winning anything is possible but that is the key winning every game.

Can't see it happening but Unai will give us the chance and that is all you can ask for as fans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dale said:

Harry Kane is a cheat isn't he. A rich man's Patrick Bamford. 

Huge clearing in the woods, does an incredibly unprofessional interview about leaving his club on Sky, whilst apparently setting an example as England captain

5 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

After 18 games we were 11 points behind we have closed the gap to 9 points after we have played 28 and they have played 29.

Can't see it happening but Unai will give us the chance and that is all you can ask for as fans.

Slim chance, but not impossible given Spurs current form, they could conceivably implode.  

We win tonight at the gap is 6, with us still having to play them.

8 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Slim chance, but not impossible given Spurs current form, they could conceivably implode.  

We win tonight at the gap is 6, with us still having to play them.

They have miles better goal difference to us too so add a extra point for them

If we had 20 games left then a stronv possibility but its going to take a miracle to finish above them this season

1 hour ago, bobzy said:

I can't see us gaining 9 points on Spurs in the remaining 10 games.  We'd need to basically win every single game.

One big IF tonight BUT we win and its 6 points with them to play. Assuming we have to win that then it's effectively just 3.

17 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

And then 20 games left, 11 behind becomes 9 games left, 6 behind and looking on track.

Let's see what happens tonight ay?

• 2 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â