VillaGoMarching

Just think what Lambert could do with 100 million. Bale won them so many games last season. Sometimes players are irreplaceable. 

He'd get us top four and a few trophies.

Signing a goalscorer like Soldado and then expecting him to become a different player is a big cock up so far.

Like when Mancini signed Milner after starring in central midfield and just played him as a winger.

Having a right old giggle reading some of the spurs boards at the moment.

My god what a bunch of fickle, sanctimonious clearings in the woods. They want to sack their manager when they are 9th in the table after just 12 games.

Its great when the stupid cockneys lose. Serves them right for tapping up Benteke.

Having a right old giggle reading some of the spurs boards at the moment.

My god what a bunch of fickle, sanctimonious clearings in the woods. They want to sack their manager when they are 9th in the table after just 12 games.[\b]

Its great when the stupid cockneys lose. Serves them right for tapping up Benteke.

I don't blame them - he has spent the best part of £100 million to take them backwards :D

The smug, self-satisfied shit I heard from them when they knocked us out of the League Cup really pissed me off. It seems they got a little carried away. Loving their current problems. muching_out.gif

Having 2 league titles  in their entire history and last getting to the giddy heights of 3rd 25 years ago, does not make Spurs as a nailed on title challenger every year. But for some reasons, people think they are.  They are a decent side but no way near the top 2 or 3 this season. No way.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â