VillaGoMarching

Contreou is an excellent player, I can't believe Madrid would consider selling him. Spurs have done brilliantly if they can get £93 million for Bale. 

£93 million!

And Spurs fans mocked us for insisting it's a seller's market (with Benteke)!!!

Why is this being reported as £93m then? Surely its £78m plus Contreao. Or are Madrid desperate to break the World Transfer Record again? 

The latter wouldn't surprise me at all.

Bale, the most expensive player ever. It's mental really.

It's also Sky Italia who are arguably the biggest producers of sports-related bullshit on the planet.

That thought did cross my mind.... they are like Sky Sports less credible little brother.

Why is this being reported as £93m then? Surely its £78m plus Contreao. Or are Madrid desperate to break the World Transfer Record again? 

The Ibrahimovic transfer got reported as 69 million pounds when it was really 49 plus Eto'o

Lloris

Walker- Kaboul-Vertonghen-Contraeo

Sandro- Dembele/Capoue

Lennon/Lamela-Paulinho-Chadli/William

Soldado

Looks good to me that. AVB should be sacked if he can't manage that into the champions league.

I think the spending indicates Bale is off.

If he's not, that team can win the Premier League.

Lloris

Walker- Kaboul-Vertonghen-Contraeo

Sandro- Dembele/Capoue

Lennon/Lamela-Paulinho-Chadli/William

Soldado

Looks good to me that. AVB should be sacked if he can't manage that into the champions league.

I think the spending indicates Bale is off.

If he's not, that team can win the Premier League.

If he's not then Coentrao can be removed from that squad though, pretty big difference between him and Rose

I agree, Rose is probably a better defender. If Bale is ahead of you, you don't need a great attacking left back.

It's definitely a team that can compete at the top rather than for 4th anyhoo.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â