VillaGoMarching

Surprised Dempsey has gone back to MLS...he didn't live up to expectations at Spurs, but he's still relatively young, and good enough to play for most clubs in the Premier League...and you'd think he could play for a club that would pay him more than Seattle...

His salary at Seattle has been reported at $32 million over four years before tax

Edit: I guess having 40000 fans a game with the option to expand to more helps.

Edited by Rovers13

It seems like usually the massive transfers are planned ages in advance and go through in June/July. This seems to be a bit panic driven / reactionary to Neymar. I don't think this will go through this summer tbh.

Bale is obviously a very good player but I do think he is over rated and seriously over hyped.

i have to agree, also sort of get the point rogers is trying to make re the respective values of bale and Suarez

Bale is obviously a very good player but I do think he is over rated and seriously over hyped.

i have to agree, also sort of get the point rogers is trying to make re the respective values of bale and Suarez

I think someone should explain to Rodgers that Suarez's character cuts millions of his value. Add that to the amount of games he misses, is the reason why he won't get anywhere near the value of Bale,

I agree, he has achieved nothing in football yet.

If by achieved nothing you mean his teams haven't won things, then that's a terrible argument. Teams win trophies not players.

Bale is a rare type of player- power, speed, strength, finesse, and youth. He's spent the last two years demolishing opposition foreign and domestic...I think he's deserving of the accolades.

• Like 1

Guessing Soldado should be confirmed soon?

I'm surprised he hasn't already, Spurs said on their website that a fee and terms had been agreed and they were just waiting on a medical. 

Remember when I said I hope the Benteke saga doesn't get nasty, that we or any other prospective buyer don't play games...? Well if you want to see game playing see the Bale saga :) Players, owners, management, agents all briefing friends in the media against Spurs in the cause of engineering a hostile move, a compliant, influential local rag such as doesn't exist in this country outside of Liverpool, and absolutely no offer. Not an official one. Not an unofficial one. Nothing...

Edited by TartarugaJones

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â