VillaGoMarching

Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Kaboul, Verthongen , Paulinho, Dembele, Sandro, Lennon, Soldado, Chadli. Top 4 team.

Lloris

Walker Kaboul Vertonghen Rose

Sandro

Paulinho Dembele

Bale Soldado Chadli

Subs: Adebayor, Defoe, Dempsey, Dawson, BAE, Parker, Holtby, Gylfi, Lennon, Townsend etc...

A top 4 side with Kaboul in it?

Can't see it myself

Kaboul is our best CB, better than Vertonghen for instance, and far superior to Dawson, he was a massive miss for us last season.

They weren't a top 4 team with Bale. No chance they will be without him.

4th, 5th, 4th, 5th. 70, 62, 69, 72

Edited by TartarugaJones

One-hundred-and-five-million-pounds

That includes a player? Not that fee AND a player?

Thats **** madness.

HE'S INJURY PRONE, are Madrid smoking crack?

€120m cash + Coentrao on top who has just been pulled out of Madrid's America tour.

Quite a few papers popping up saying it now, with Madrid themselves being noted as the source.

Apparently Bale is refusing to play for Spuds against Monaco as well, although I doubt that is true.

I hope that's not true. £105m plus Coentrao is ridiculous, even for Bale. On the off chance it is true, I'm glad they've already signed Soldado. With that kind of money they wouldn't need to try their pathetic lowballing for Benteke.

Edited by ArteSuave

I hope that's not true. £105m plus Coentrao is ridiculous, even for Bale. On the off chance it is true, I'm glad they've already signed Soldado. With that kind of money they wouldn't need to try their pathetic lowballing for Benteke.

What did we do wrong in the Benteke transfer? How much did you pay Genk for Benteke? Did they want to sell him? Did he make a transfer request and go on strike to get his move? How much did Chelsea pay SL to transfer a young striker out of the same league?

What did we do wrong in the Benteke transfer? How much did you pay Genk for Benteke? Did they want to sell him? Did he make a transfer request and go on strike to get his move? How much did Chelsea pay SL to transfer a young striker out of the same league?

I didn't mean to imply you did anything "wrong" regarding Benteke (I won't refer to it as a transfer because that's exactly what it isn't). Pathetic lowballing was more a commentary on how I perceive the first 80% of most of the actual transfers Spurs do make.

• Like 1

That's twice as much as Bale is worth, without even considering a player on top of that.

Absolute madness. I hope we have a player Real Madrid want at some point. We'd fund about 8 transfer windows with that sort of money.

I didn't mean to imply you did anything "wrong" regarding Benteke (I won't refer to it as a transfer because that's exactly what it isn't). Pathetic lowballing was more a commentary on how I perceive the first 80% of most of the actual transfers Spurs do make.

Fair enough. Bit hung-over this morning and feeling grumpy :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â