Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

people that work in gyms .. or specifically my gym as others may be better

they get paid to work in a Gym and yet all they seem to do is stand around chatting or doing Private training for cash

meanwhile 99% of the gym are using it incorrectly .. young lads all about the ego swinging their back as they do bicep curls cause the weight is to heavy for them  , people lifting weights at 100 mph doing their reps  and so on

these people are paid to be gym instructors so why not instruct instead of standing idly by

oh and the girl that walked in today  in a pair of skin tight cut down jeans and a crop top ... thanks for nearly making me fall of the treadmill  .. not really a rant as she was lush but there really is a time and a place for that outfit

oh and the girl that walked in today in a pair of skin tight cut down jeans and a crop top ... thanks for nearly making me fall of the treadmill .. not really a rant as she was lush but there really is a time and a place for that outfit

There is never not a time and a place for this

they get paid to work in a Gym and yet all they seem to do is stand around chatting or doing Private training for cash

meanwhile 99% of the gym are using it incorrectly .. young lads all about the ego swinging their back as they do bicep curls cause the weight is to heavy for them  , people lifting weights at 100 mph doing their reps  and so on

these people are paid to be gym instructors so why not instruct instead of standing idly by

Hmm, I don't agree that they should be actively instructing someone if that someone doesn't want it. Don't get me wrong. I completely agree that it appears to be a very cushy life being a gym instructor and it involves chatting to the fitter women, but I personally don't want them coming near me and I'd imagine I'm not alone in that.

oh and the girl that walked in today in a pair of skin tight cut down jeans and a crop top ... thanks for nearly making me fall of the treadmill .. not really a rant as she was lush but there really is a time and a place for that outfit

There is never not a time and a place for this

ordinarily I'd agree , but do you know how hard it is to suck your gut in , perv and run without falling off the back of the machine

Hmm, I don't agree that they should be actively instructing someone if that someone doesn't want it. Don't get me wrong. I completely agree that it appears to be a very cushy life being a gym instructor and it involves chatting to the fitter women, but I personally don't want them coming near me and I'd imagine I'm not alone in that.

that's fine if you know what you are doing and using things correctly  ... but your back shouldn't be moving when doing bicep curls and an instructor really ought to be saying something even if it's subtle or some advice

ordinarily I'd agree , but do you know how hard it is to suck your gut in , perv and run without falling off the back of the machine

I do get you. There's the normal stunners and then every now and again there's one who is stupidly stunning and you're thinking 'seriously? you seriously have to be here when I'm trying to lift?'. It hasn't happened often - maybe twice. But it's weird because in a completely unexplainable way it's slightly unwelcome :D

that's fine if you know what you are doing and using things correctly  ... but your back shouldn't be moving when doing bicep curls and an instructor really ought to be saying something even if it's subtle or some advice

Yeah I know but everyone thinks they're doing it right. No-one is knowingly doing it wrong, so the advice would probably be equally unwelcome to most in the gym.

Tony using the word "lush" .............. :)

I felt under the circumstances it was a better word than "  wank bank candidate  "

Whenever I hear "lush" can't help but think of women saying it in things like Gavin and Stacey etc. I think you should have gone with the wank bank statement and manned up a bit :-)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â