Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I've had an extremely bad week, or rather my family has.

Mom crashed her car on Tuesday.

My Dad got some very bad news abotu his cancer on Wednesday (probably aren't going to operate which means it won't be cured :( It'll be years, but still, it's hard to take)

And last night we went out for dinner for my mom's 60th and when we got back to my parent's place after, they'd been burgled. NOt a huge amount taken, few laptops, tablets, Xbox etc. But still. pretty shit way to round off a crap week.

Get me on the **** beers.

I've had an extremely bad week, or rather my family has.

Mom crashed her car on Tuesday.

My Dad got some very bad news abotu his cancer on Wednesday (probably aren't going to operate which means it won't be cured :( It'll be years, but still, it's hard to take)

And last night we went out for dinner for my mom's 60th and when we got back to my parent's place after, they'd been burgled. NOt a huge amount taken, few laptops, tablets, Xbox etc. But still. pretty shit way to round off a crap week.

Get me on the **** beers.

That's really shitty.

Cheers chaps.

Everyone's over the burglary now. It's just an inconvenience, no real harm done. The person who got off the worst was my sister's boyfriend!

As long as the insurance company doesn't screw us over, which I'm sure they'll try to, it'll all be fine.

Waiting 8 hours for the home delivery to come, putting off dinner, only to find out that it's been cancelled for some reason. They didn't phone or anything, had to log onto the website to find out. Get ****, Asda.

Waiting 8 hours for the home delivery to come, putting off dinner, only to find out that it's been cancelled for some reason. They didn't phone or anything, had to log onto the website to find out. Get ****, Asda.

I understand this from both sides, I know how easy it can be waste a persons whole day and cause them to sit around for nothing/take a day off work etc

I often get people phoning up going **** potty at me because of either an error from someone in the office, an error with the system or an error from the actual engineer, there is no excusing it but you just have to try and blag them as much as possible.

A while back I had to wait in at my sisters on my day off because everyone else was at work and she was getting a settee delivered, they said it could come any time between 7am and 6pm, I got a call at 4:30 to say that they wouldn't be delivering it that day, I was about to go **** ballistic at them then I realized how often I have made the same **** up that the person on the other end of the phone had so I just kind of shrugged and said don't worry about it.

Thats why at our place we try to offer as much of a time slot as possible so the customer knows where they stand, a slot between 9 and 12, a call 1 hour before, a call either the night before or first thing in the morning to let them know an ETA stuff like that

I understand this from both sides, I know how easy it can be waste a persons whole day and cause them to sit around for nothing/take a day off work etc

I often get people phoning up going **** potty at me because of either an error from someone in the office, an error with the system or an error from the actual engineer, there is no excusing it but you just have to try and blag them as much as possible.

A while back I had to wait in at my sisters on my day off because everyone else was at work and she was getting a settee delivered, they said it could come any time between 7am and 6pm, I got a call at 4:30 to say that they wouldn't be delivering it that day, I was about to go **** ballistic at them then I realized how often I have made the same **** up that the person on the other end of the phone had so I just kind of shrugged and said don't worry about it.

Thats why at our place we try to offer as much of a time slot as possible so the customer knows where they stand, a slot between 9 and 12, a call 1 hour before, a call either the night before or first thing in the morning to let them know an ETA stuff like that

On the other hand I work for the council doing quick response work, so Tennant phones council to say they have a problem, site agent goes round to evaluate problem and then we get passed the job, but 9 times out of of 10,I turn up at at some dole dossers house and get greated by dome vitriolic abuse about me being a week late

The best one was when an engineer called a customer and said he would be with them in 1 hour, pretty much as soon as he put the phone down someone went into the side of his car and wrote it off, I had to call the customer and explain that the engineer was in a car accident so he wouldn't be able to make the inspection, the customer then told me I was a **** rocket polisher and that he didn't give a **** what had happened to the engineer and didn't give a **** if he was alright or not he just wanted someone out to see him within an hour and he wanted to make an official complaint about both me and the engineer

I thought that was quite funny

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â