Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The press has always been shit.

Yeah but when you're a kid you don't see that.

I blame that on those thick rimmed glasses we got from the NHS 

The press. I used to want to be a journo. I was young journo of the year in Staffordshire when I was a kid. Now to see how shit the profession that I used to adore for what it really is, is heartbreaking :(

Perhaps a tad over-dramatic but then again I am 2 months away from being a qualified journalist so I may be a bit biased.

Surely it depends on what type of journalism you want to go into? If you're talking about the red tops then absolutely, it's quite disturbing the lengths that some of those guys are willing to go to. Local paper journalism though? It's not that bad. It's boring as crap though, hence why I'm focusing on getting into magazines or becoming a copywriter.

When it's raining, and you get a little bit of twig or other debris stuck under your car's windscreen wiper blade, and it makes an annoying line in the arc, and you're not somewhere you can stop the car to remove it.

There should be a word for that.

When it's raining, and you get a little bit of twig or other debris stuck under your car's windscreen wiper blade, and it makes an annoying line in the arc, and you're not somewhere you can stop the car to remove it.

The Germans probably have one...

Schiessewiper   or   twgenstucken

Schiessewiper   or   twgenstucken

Inbewegungscheibenwischerschuttärger ?

The press. I used to want to be a journo. I was young journo of the year in Staffordshire when I was a kid. Now to see how shit the profession that I used to adore for what it really is, is heartbreaking :(

Perhaps a tad over-dramatic but then again I am 2 months away from being a qualified journalist so I may be a bit biased.

Surely it depends on what type of journalism you want to go into? If you're talking about the red tops then absolutely, it's quite disturbing the lengths that some of those guys are willing to go to. Local paper journalism though? It's not that bad. It's boring as crap though, hence why I'm focusing on getting into magazines or becoming a copywriter.

It's more the glorification of journos and the way people take their word as law. Obviously, not the intelligent people, but the amount of witch hunts that are caused by people overreacting to press stories is shit. Maybe a bit dramatic, but I absolutely loved the idea of being a journo as a kid. It's more that, that upsets me. I'm not soft; mean journalists don't upset me :P

Wartimes.

Which is not only something that should piss you off, but is also the conundrum from the previous page :P

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â