Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

that people use religion as an excuse to commit horrible crimes.

And that Rory Delap overly relies on his skills as an ex-javelin thrower.

Oh another thing that pisses me off. Since I've been to the US, I've noticed the UK is turning into it slowly. In 5 years time, the UK will be the US as it is now. Bookmark this.

obesity levels actually dropped in the US last year ... maybe the US are turning into Canadian's as we turn into Americans ?

On a related note, I think Australia is now the fattest country on earth. So maybe we should be talking about turning in fat Aussies instead.

(sorry, VT Aussies ;) )

hey they are all convicts

All the more we should be careful ;)

Edited by legov

Is calling a Brazilian a HUEHUEHUEHUE racist?

On that note, I love the Spanish 'hahahahah', jjajajajajajajja

Edited by StefanAVFC

People with horrible laughs.

There are a few of these unfortunate souls at work. In particular, one young lady. Very pleasent, always happy to help if you have a work related question or some such. But her laugh....

HURR HURRR HURRRR

Just like that. It's proper criminal. I'm out of ear shot of her, most of the time, but when she unleashes that monstrosity, I can just about hear it. It makes my skin crawl.

Edited by hogso

that people use religion as an excuse to commit horrible crimes.

And that Rory Delap overly relies on his skills as an ex-javelin thrower.

I know its nothing new but everytime it comes up it still makes me angry and cringe as well

• Like 1

Doing my tea of Mexican rice and chicken, rice on the hob, water boil/simmer for 20 mins, checking rice every 2 mins everything going well, 5 mins cooking time left still lots of water yet to be absorbed, leave the kitchen for 2 minutes, walk back in, said rice and water yet to be absorbed has now changed to no water and a ruined pan with chared rice in it. **** sake

People with horrible laughs.

There are a few of these unfortunate souls at work. In particular, one young lady. Very pleasent, always happy to help if you have a work related question or some such. But her laugh....

HURR HURRR HURRRR

Just like that. It's proper criminal. I'm out of ear shot of her, most of the time, but when she unleashes that monstrosity, I can just about hear it. It makes my skin crawl.

Yeah Jimmy Carrs laugh that pisses me off but rightly so. The tax shy quip-meister never laughed liked that when he first appeared on 'Your face or mine.' Twonk.

You're a Tory aren't you?

Yeah Jimmy Carrs laugh that pisses me off but rightly so. The tax shy quip-meister never laughed liked that when he first appeared on 'Your face or mine.' Twonk.

Am I tits, I don't believe in having a continuing allegiance to any party, it makes no sense. I also hate politics, all it does is anger me. But thanks for the slight, next time just call me a tunc.

Am I tits, I don't believe in having a continuing allegiance to any party, it makes no sense. I also hate politics, all it does is anger me. But thanks for the slight, next time just call me a tunc.

I'm very sorry, it is an awful thing to accuse anyone of... I just thought I remembered you sticking up for Thatcher in the celebratory thread. -_-

I'm very sorry, it is an awful thing to accuse anyone of... I just thought I remembered you sticking up for Thatcher in the celebratory thread. -_-

I think I said something along the lines of she actually led her party unlike the copycats of today all saying what we want to hear and all trying to get some sort of childish one upmanship on each other. I also didn't go along with the cheering and as you mention celebration. But that's not because i'm a 'Tory Boy.'

Anyway enough of this as this is the thread about things that piss you off that shouldn't but this just pisses me off  :)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â