Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

So today, I go to VP to pick up a Wigan ticket for a 'mate' (he's a bit of a prick) who just disappears off the face of the planet when it comes to pickup. But it turned out better because I'm now getting a lift from the guy I sold it to (theunderstudy).

He went to Bolton away...

rocket polisher ;)

• Like 1

Cinemas. Or rather it's concept as a social evening. I want to go to the cinema to sit in relative silence and watch a film quietly, not to be surrounded by 15 year-olds with the attention span of a retarded lobotomised chimpanzee and the etiquette of one too.

Similarly whomever thought popcorn et cetera is suitable atmosphere can **** off too.

Also the social evening bit - YOU ARE SITTING IN THE DARK SUPPOSEDLY FOR TWO/THREE HOURS. THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL ACTIVITY. BY ALL MEANS **** DISCUSS THE ****-ING FILM AFTERWARDS BUT JESUS. STOP THE RUNNING COMMENTARY, INANE CHATTER AND POINTLESS COMMUNICATION. 

Shut up, go alone, don't eat, watch the film then go home. Simple. 

• Like 3

Cinemas. Or rather it's concept as a social evening. I want to go to the cinema to sit in relative silence and watch a film quietly, not to be surrounded by 15 year-olds with the attention span of a retarded lobotomised chimpanzee and the etiquette of one too.

Similarly whomever thought popcorn et cetera is suitable atmosphere can **** off too.

Also the social evening bit - YOU ARE SITTING IN THE DARK SUPPOSEDLY FOR TWO/THREE HOURS. THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL ACTIVITY. BY ALL MEANS **** DISCUSS THE ****-ING FILM AFTERWARDS BUT JESUS. STOP THE RUNNING COMMENTARY, INANE CHATTER AND POINTLESS COMMUNICATION. 

Did I once meet your mother?

That is a perfect summing up of my views on the idiocy that is the Cinema "experience"

Oh gosh yeah, popcorn in cinemas is just the pits, man. I think the only thing that you could get away with and be silent about it (good), would be some haribo sweets in your coat pocket. No rustling to get at them, and crunch when you're eating them. Perfect. Anything else, NO. Personally, I tend to time visits to the cinema during the day at unsocialble times, like 12:10pm on a Tuesday during term time, to minimise potential contact with school children/annoying people, whenever possible. Which isn't nearly often enough, btw.

• Like 1

My rules would be thus: only Flumps in a cardboard tub with no lid, no ice or straws in drinks, hand in your phones before going in and a three strikes and your out for talking/making noise during film.

I haven't been to the cinema since the avengers came out as doing the whole experience again I fear could end up with me on trial for mass murder.

Edited by Ingram85

Can't not have popcorn when I'm at the cinema but always ensure we arrive in plenty of time so that I finish it before the film starts. Obviously, I watch most films feeling thoroughly sick having just thrown a bucket full of sweet goodness down my neck in 10 minutes.

Did I once meet your mother?

That is a perfect summing up of my views on the idiocy that is the Cinema "experience"

at your age more likely his great Grandmother 

Job titles, wtf is a 'knowledge manager?'

Unlike most managers I've known :P

Ennit.

Apparently he was hired to implement a centralised knowledge management system - woooooooooooooooooooooosh

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â