Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

that new Lucozade ad is just so annoying, all over Youtube as well. guy comes across as smug word removed as well

I haaaaaaate that ad. It gets turned off immediately, and in what I admit is an act of petty childishness I will not drink Lucozade until it's gone off the air :)
  • Like 1

Very well thanks Doug. Been made redundant then got a new job with more money. Had a baby 7 weeks ago and then lost the extra money.

People who have a tattoo that is so small and then say they have been inked or that they have ink

Have to say I have been trolling through and loving the confessions thread, take a bow doug you sick sick man

Edited by mrbojangles
  • Like 2

that new Lucozade ad is just so annoying, all over Youtube as well. guy comes across as smug word removed as well

I haaaaaaate that ad. It gets turned off immediately, and in what I admit is an act of petty childishness I will not drink Lucozade until it's gone off the air :)

I have actually done the same thing. Interestingly in local Spar they are now selling bottles for 1 euro so we are probably not the only people  :P

**** celebrity gossip. Who cares about the personal life of Wayne Rooney or Kim Farkoff

It is quite popular, love or hate it. In fact those who hate it have sometimes been known to mention it repeatedly.

**** celebrity gossip. Who cares about the personal life of Wayne Rooney or Kim Farkoff

It is quite popular, love or hate it. In fact those who hate it have sometimes been known to mention it repeatedly.

Of course you mention things you hate repeatedly. See how long the SHA thread is? :D

Edited by legov
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â