Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

9 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Had a flight back from Tashkent last month and plane didn't have adjustable air vents above your seats, just generally warm air for 6 and a half hours. Really  hot and stuffy and the recycled air is always horrible takes me a day to feel normal again. Yes I know this is blatant first world problems.

Business class seats don’t get an air vent! It’s inhumane.

5 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Had a flight back from Tashkent last month and plane didn't have adjustable air vents above your seats, just generally warm air for 6 and a half hours. Really  hot and stuffy and the recycled air is always horrible takes me a day to feel normal again. Yes I know this is blatant first world problems.

did you watch their pre flight safety briefing movie ?  , its one of the better ones I've seen  ...

When I flew with them the check in lady in Tashkent having gone through the "did you pack your own bags routine "  , then asked me if I wouldn't mind taking a package to London for her , for her friend

She went mental at me when I refused , asked why I was being so unreasonable  , saying it was just a small Christmas gift  .. I think she'd have made me sit outside on the  wings if she could have :) 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

did you watch their pre flight safety briefing movie ?  , its one of the better ones I've seen  ...

When I flew with them the check in lady in Tashkent having gone through the "did you pack your own bags routine "  , then asked me if I wouldn't mind taking a package to London for her , for her friend

She went mental at me when I refused , asked why I was being so unreasonable  , saying it was just a small Christmas gift  .. I think she'd have made me sit outside on the  wings if she could have :) 

Wasn’t that a test?

9 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

She went mental at me when I refused

It's hard to believe such a brazen lack of awareness on her part. I mean really, take a step back for a second woman.

21 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Yes It was quite amusing. They also give you a massive meal for the flight which is a bonus, which still includes peanuts as  a pre drink snack which I thought went out years ago. And the person next to me knitted the entire flight which I thought a knitting needle would be  a security risk.

8 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Yes It was quite amusing. They also give you a massive meal for the flight which is a bonus, which still includes peanuts as  a pre drink snack which I thought went out years ago. And the person next to me knitted the entire flight which I thought a knitting needle would be  a security risk.

I accidentally took my darts on two flights and then purposefully returned with them on another two flights, the last of which I was certain I'd finally lose them but fortunately not. Maybe they are allowed, I mean you can just take a pint glass in the airport and you've got a more dangerous potential weapon.

29 minutes ago, BOF said:

It's hard to believe such a brazen lack of awareness on her part. I mean really, take a step back for a second woman.

at first I was kinda amused that she thought as I was from London (it's easier than trying to explain the utopia that is Surrey to people  )  , that it would be easy for me to meet her friend who also lived in London , like somehow London consists of 3 streets or something  ..  

but yep the whole lack of awareness of it all was quite spectacular , in the first instance she kinda kept hold of our tickets trying to convince us to relent but eventually she half threw them at us and wished us a pleasant flight  .. 

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

at first I was kinda amused that she thought as I was from London

You are. South of Watford = London. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

at first I was kinda amused that she thought as I was from London (it's easier than trying to explain the utopia that is Surrey to people  )  , that it would be easy for me to meet her friend who also lived in London , like somehow London consists of 3 streets or something  ..  

but yep the whole lack of awareness of it all was quite spectacular , in the first instance she kinda kept hold of our tickets trying to convince us to relent but eventually she half threw them at us and wished us a pleasant flight  .. 

It's like how we all know Bono.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On a business trip through Heathrow, they pulled my bag out of the camera machine thing, unzipped it, and pulled out the small copper and wires contraption wrapped in clear plastic.

”what’s this?”

”don’t know to be honest”

”why have you got it?”

”my boss gave it to me just as we came around the corner”

”you said you packed your own bag?”

”I did, I just don’t know what that is. John! John, what’s this little copper thing?

(from the next line across) “I think it’s some sort of boiler timer thing”

waved through

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

If Tony h is London, why does Xann always refer to him as ‘closest of all the VT bumpkins’?

he probably thinks people in Surrey make coffee in microwaves , drink shandy , get their news off Ceefax or some other falsehood spread on the internet 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

like somehow London consists of 3 streets or something  ..  

1 square mile. You miserable bastard, you could easily have taken her ricin through customs for her

• Haha 2

It is perfect for this as I know Halloween and Christmas do piss people off. Not me, I left the house on Saturday for a week in Suffolk, there was Halloween shit all over the place, when I return it will be kicked up a notch. 

• Like 1

One firearms officer stationed in each town centre of an evening with the sole aim of mowing down as many delivery app riders on illegal ebikes as they can, that's all I ask.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

One firearms officer stationed in each town centre of an evening with the sole aim of mowing down as many delivery app riders on illegal ebikes as they can, that's all I ask.

I guess it being VT, they should leave the ones alone in the balaclvas riding a Suron's at 70mph. 😂

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

I accidentally took my darts on two flights and then purposefully returned with them on another two flights, the last of which I was certain I'd finally lose them but fortunately not. Maybe they are allowed, I mean you can just take a pint glass in the airport and you've got a more dangerous potential weapon.

Darts, flights. 

I see what you did there. 😂

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â