Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

38 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

The amount of guys at work in their early twenties that can afford the newest iPhone, an Audi and a stupid amount of tattoos I find shocking.  Especially the Audis, which I reckon should be banned for anyone under 25, it's way too much car for people that young.  I know it makes me sound like an old git.

All finance and credit cards though ennit.

Lots around here like this

the-average-uk-couple-v0-el719pyx5x0c1.j

Usually asking in the neighbourhood fb group for a cleaner, a gardener, someone who does ironing.

I’ve genuinely no idea how they afford to be so **** lazy.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

The amount of guys at work in their early twenties that can afford the newest iPhone, an Audi and a stupid amount of tattoos I find shocking.  Especially the Audis, which I reckon should be banned for anyone under 25, it's way too much car for people that young.  I know it makes me sound like an old git.

Cars will all be on lease 

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Usually asking in the neighbourhood fb group for a cleaner, a gardener, someone who does ironing.

Grey track suit. Geezers into crime, probably drugs. Mrs knows it, an is happy, as long as she can have her Louis Vitton bags.😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Wouldn't be my priorities, but hey, we're all different. I'm a bit baffled when I see a shitty house with a high status car parked outside. Personally, I would always go for the best house I can afford and a shit car. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Wouldn't be my priorities, but hey, we're all different. I'm a bit baffled when I see a shitty house with a high status car parked outside. Personally, I would always go for the best house I can afford and a shit car. 

Standard in Alum Rock. 🤣

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Don’t think I’ve ever had a new phone, I’ve either had someone’s cast off or got a refurbished off eBay or Amazon.

Ive got an  iPhone now but it was the mother in laws, she died and it was sitting in a drawer for months til my HTC died. 
I’ll use this til it knackers then probably get another refurb.

I purchased a refurbed iPhone 8 a few years back for £150. The model is 7 years old, but does everything I need it to. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

They live with their parents? I guess they just want to enjoy themselves before paying through the nose for a mortgage. I can kind of see why they do it, its not for me, but I get it. 

I have a Samsung, no idea what one. It looks like a smartphone and takes a half decent photo.

My next phone will be mid range from a brand I’ve heard of but not fussed which one, and I’ll buy it when this one becomes noticeably crap in some way.

4 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

It does feel tough sometimes when a few things go wrong at the same time.

Last month we had three things going wrong in the house in the matter of a week! 

You'll get all your problems sorted out soon enough👍

4 hours ago, Genie said:

That’s shit mate, life certainly does have its ways of hitting you multiple times in a short space. 

It’ll pass, and you’ll be stronger (and a bit poorer) for it.

Cheers lads. 

The boiler sounds like it may be a simple fix, a blocked condenser pipe, having google diagnosed the noises and error code! Spoken to the boiler man and he might be able to get out tonight to me, if not, tomorrow. 

Its not the end of the world if not as my flat never really gets that cold and I have a plug in oil filled radiator for emergencies! My flat is about 19 degrees at present, which is fine. My en suite shower is electric so can still have a hot shower, although I don't have any hot water from the taps or main shower as they are fed from the boiler. 

i shouldn't moan as there are people sleeping rough, so i need to get some perspective. 

3 hours ago, Genie said:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I have a Samsung, no idea what one. It looks like a smartphone and takes a half decent photo.

My next phone will be mid range from a brand I’ve heard of but not fussed which one, and I’ll buy it when this one becomes noticeably crap in some way.

Which will be much quicker with an Android phone because of the forced obsolescence of only two cycles of OS updates.

3 hours ago, Xela said:

I purchased a refurbed iPhone 8 a few years back for £150. The model is 7 years old, but does everything I need it to. 

Cock pics? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â