Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

And the reverse.  Who would imagine for example that Cars by Gary Numan is a 70's song.  A sign of things to come.

Erm... Kraftwerk would like a word, meanwhile a Mr Moroder is waiting around the corner for when they've finished

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

Erm... Kraftwerk would like a word, meanwhile a Mr Moroder is waiting around the corner for when they've finished

Yes, that's why I said for example. Plenty of others around, I just chose one.  I actually almost said Kraftwerk in my OP but I think they were actually TOO early sounding and do fit more into the 70's.  But I bet if you did a quick poll amongst a number of people, many would say Cars was an 80's song.

3 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Yes, that's why I said for example. Plenty of others around, I just chose one.  I actually almost said Kraftwerk in my OP but I think they were actually TOO early sounding and do fit more into the 70's.  But I bet if you did a quick poll amongst a number of people, many would say Cars was an 80's song.

People have a really warped idea of what the seventies was musically mainly because of the years 72 - 75

The same people would probably proclaim Bob Marley to be 80s

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â