Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, TDR V2 said:

I park down the far end of Upper Sutton Street, by Park Lane. Free, right next to official car park and only 15 min walk. Don't need to leave early to get out straight away and plenty of foot fall so safe as houses.

Thanks for the parking spot sucker!

25 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Thanks for the parking spot sucker!

1 minute ago, Genie said:

I thought the same thing :D 

There's plenty of room

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

You know car insurance is the most ferociously competitive market out there right?  Almost zero customer loyalty, nothing but a race to the bottom.   people always moan about it but most insurers run their motor book at a loss.

If you think it's a rip off set up your own company selling ultra cheap car insurance and see how quick you go bust.

;)

youre-hard-david-brent.gif

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Also see supermarket car parks where people circle endlessly to bag a spot close to the store. 

I always head to the far side of the car park, park up dead easy then spend a whole extra 60 seconds walking toward the store whilst they're still sat waiting for someone to pull out of a space before fighting with the other guy doing the same who thinks he bagged it first. 

Sainsburys Mere Green car park is full of words removed (me included!). Its the worst car park i've endured for the above behaviour. 

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Talking about insurance always makes me hard 😉

I'm the same with banking. 

When you listen to someone moaning at a bank even though they have a current account with £13 in it and they get all the services for free. Thank your lucky stars pal, the bank are doing you a favour. 

I would be fuming if I was Jamie Vardy. He's obviously told his Mrs to do one with that £1.8 million legal bill for that bullshit legal case against Collen Rooney. I guess that's why she is fightng to get it reduced in court, although I think she has already lost.

To be fair, Collen's legal team must have been living the dream, if the case ended up with a bill for neary 2 million quid. 😵

29 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I would be fuming if I was Jamie Vardy. He's obviously told his Mrs to do one with that £1.8 million legal bill for that bullshit legal case against Collen Rooney. I guess that's why she is fightng to get it reduced in court, although I think she has already lost.

To be fair, Collen's legal team must have been living the dream, if the case ended up with a bill for neary 2 million quid. 😵

It’s gone up from £1.6m to £1.8m by not settling it, and in doing so made up more claims Colleen’s lawyer suggested could be defamation which in theory could incur more damages :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Sainsburys Mere Green car park is full of words removed (me included!). Its the worst car park i've endured for the above behaviour. 

Not to mention the mega words removed who park their flash audi in the wider parent and child spaces (also nearer the entrance) so their precious penis extension doesn't get dinked or scratched.

(Am sure you're not one of em, Al )😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Not to mention the mega words removed who park their flash audi in the wider parent and child spaces (also nearer the entrance) so their precious penis extension doesn't get dinked or scratched.

(Am sure you're not one of em, Al )😉

I must have the oldest car in the car park. Had my window open on Sunday and someone threw some money in and told me to sort my life out! ;) 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s gone up from £1.6m to £1.8m by not settling it, and in doing so made up more claims Colleen’s lawyer suggested could be defamation which in theory could incur more damages :lol: 

Jamie would like to retire but he can't afford to! 

I don't think anyone has anything good to say about Mrs Vardy. 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â