Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

the women’s games too 👀 You’d think they’d make it cheaper to get the attendance up.

They do a parking season ticket which gives you 0% discount throughout the course of the season.

• Haha 3

I used to park in the same place for about 15 years, some kids would always want to "mind your car".

If they were still there when I got back from the pub they'd get a quid, if we'd won.

Some years later a herbert shows up in a hi-viz and a board with "PARKING £5" on it.

I drive in, he says "fiver mate".

I say "sure but when I get back, you might just take the money and go home".

He was never there when I got back 🤣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

I used to park in the same place for about 15 years, some kids would always want to "mind your car".

If they were still there when I got back from the pub they'd get a quid, if we'd won.

Some years later a herbert shows up in a hi-viz and a board with "PARKING £5" on it.

I drive in, he says "fiver mate".

I say "sure but when I get back, you might just take the money and go home".

He was never there when I got back 🤣

I often wondered if they checked the cars in their area when they returned around full time to make sure nothing had been broken into or stolen whilst they were gone before they started trying to collect their minding fee. They'd get some shit if they took a fee from someone who then found their car broken into. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â