Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

19 hours ago, GarethRDR said:

All I know is I once asked my dentist which toothpaste she recommended, and she said it didn't matter as long as it had fluoride in it.

Whole world shattered.

I asked my dentist what toothpaste she used and she said ‘ oral b’

I was shocked and told her ‘ I didn’t even know oral b made a toothpaste’ 

I then pretended to take a bite out of an apple

I also only keep peppers and fruit juice in my fridge

Edited by Follyfoot

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I always thought NHS director of (enter blag role here)  was probably money for old rope. 3 days a week just to show your doing something and 100k plus company car.

Do you have an example, or is this just a strawman?

56 minutes ago, limpid said:

Do you have an example, or is this just a strawman?

Just one,  mentioned many times my mothers Friend who works 3 days and is always available anytime of the day for coffee. 85k and a 60k BMW, thanks very much.

Rarely seem to r get held accountable for the worst of  issues in their hospitals either. They play a big part of the reason hospitals are a mess.

42 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Just one,  mentioned many times my mothers Friend who works 3 days and is always available anytime of the day for coffee. 85k and a 60k BMW, thanks very much.

Rarely seem to r get held accountable for the worst of  issues in their hospitals either. They play a big part of the reason hospitals are a mess.

Ah, a "friend of a friend", who doesn't earn as much as you said, who has a unspecified job.

Yeah, that straw man needs to be held accountable for unspecified things that they might or might not have been involved with, but they are the reason "hospitals are a mess".

I guess that's why they piss you off, but shouldn't.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â