Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

37 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I don’t drink any soft drinks but will buy a case of Mexican Coke in the summer to make Batangas (minus the salt)

https://www.foodandwine.com/batanga-cocktail-recipe-8645454

Yeah, same here.

Not a big soft drink fan or a boozer by habit, but if I am going to make a drink at home? It's going to have decent ingredients and ice.

Sadly I discovered my other half can't leave fat Coke alone. Bought a 24 can slab from Iceland (UK supermarket) for £11 which was pretty cheap. Should've lasted until the Christmas stock up. They didn't last a month.

24 minutes ago, Xann said:

Should've lasted until the Christmas stock up. They didn't last a month.

Be gone in 7-10 days at Chez Xela.

McDonald's fries are a sad, limp embarrassment to the humble chip.

BK does them better these days, imo, they're actually crispy, and a bit chunkier so don't turn into a sad cold mess as quickly

They're mostly franchises so I guess it varies though.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

McDonald's fries are a sad, limp embarrassment to the humble chip.

They aren’t too bad if eaten immediately, they do not travel well even for a short journey.

1 hour ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Any of you freaks ever have an In-N-Out burger? They are primarily in California but there are a bunch scattered around the western states 

Sounds like it’s USP is to give you the shits

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Sounds like it’s USP is to give you the shits

That’s Taco Bell

If I only had a $ for every time I’ve hard a variation of that 🤣 I guess back in the late 40s they weren’t quite as scatologically-minded. Pretty sure the original idea was to emphasize how quickly one would be served, especially via the drive-thru 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan

48 minutes ago, Xela said:

Be gone in 7-10 days at Chez Xela.

Tempering the sugar intake here, getting older and that.

Watching friends succumb to ailments that require heavy surgery or medication for life is scary.

2 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Any of you freaks ever have an In-N-Out burger? They are primarily in California but there are a bunch scattered around the western states 

Nope!

The best place I’ve had a burger from in Birmingham is Original Patty Men in Digbeth, I think. Not sure if it’s still there, but that was a nice burger. Proper pink, thick meat with all the works. 

13 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Nope!

The best place I’ve had a burger from in Birmingham is Original Patty Men in Digbeth, I think. Not sure if it’s still there, but that was a nice burger. Proper pink, thick meat with all the works. 

I’m not biting 😉

15 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Nope!

They also have a kitchen at The British Oak in Stirchley which is an absolutely awesome pub to go very nicely with their awesome burgers. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â