Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Everytime I've tasted a "different" flavour of coke or Pepsi I've thought it pretty shit. 

We don't get many flavours here, they don't seem bothered bringing them to the UK so it's always an adventure to see a weird flavour. 

👍👍 not a fan at all of these drinks in general. I imagine I don’t even drink one per year. I couldn’t guess when was the last time I had one. My wife drinks one now and then. I think it’s a reflection of how we were brought up: her parents wouldn’t allow them at all, while mine didn’t care if Coke/soft drinks in general was all we ever drank 🤣

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah but yank Fanta is strange, the difference in the colour orange is wild 

The UK does better than Europe, we don't get the mango coke or raspberry pepsi

We do however get orange cola, mezzo mix, which is so popular here that I find it strange they've never tried it in the UK

And it makes me ask the question again which I'm sure @tonyh29 knows the answer to, why have neither CC or pepsi ever tried apple coke 

And unfortunately everywhere seems to have binned off the Xmas cinnamon coke, I loved that 

The Fanta I was referring to were the international flavors. As I said, every single Coke product available on the planet was there for the tasting 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â