Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

yeah its often bad beer like warsteiner which is gassy as ****

As I've said before, it's by far my favourite lager. Only in bottles though. 

10 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

As I've said before, it's by far my favourite lager. Only in bottles though. 

I wouldn't be surprised if a 330ml can on a plane is genuinely the worst way to drink beer and that is the only way I ever drink regular warsteiner 

Nearing that time of year when the winter edition comes out though and that's top tier 

Edited by villa4europe

9 hours ago, mottaloo said:

...but when Svetlana (the ridiculously glamorous flight attendant on Emirates) recently said to me "it's 5pm somewhere, da ?" as I got on board at 4am....how could I say niet to a kia royale ?

They let you on in your joggers?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I'll treat myself to a burger king there, more interested in the coke machine with the world flavours (even though its always got loads of them missing)

What are the coke flavours?

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

They let you on in your joggers?

Oh no....I was dressed up (diesel jeans dontchaknow ?).

However, a fellow business class flier took off his jacket to reveal a black vest à la boy band style....however he was about 50, body hair like a wookie and had the thickest dudlaaaay accent on him as he took up residence in the bar area....chatting loudly to anyone/everyone as if he was their best mate 😡....not that they wanted to but were stuck there with the hairy barfly as they waited for service.

34 minutes ago, Xela said:

What are the coke flavours?

They've got about 4 Dr peppers, then cherry coke, strawberry, orange, vanilla, cherry vanilla, lime, about 4 fantas including grape and Fanta still then a couple more things, sprite from memory too, cherry sprite is underrated 

It's a great machine, they have them in 5 guys too, the problem is half the flavours will be off (they'll be syrups) and the water will often be no good too

Called a coke freestyle machine 127 flavours apparently but I'd guess that would include zero, diet, caffeine free varieties of the same thing 

It's self serve too so I tend to fill it up by about a third 3 or 4 times changing the drink each time 

Pretty much every flight from Brum is a BK for me now, get a paper from WHSmith, sit in BK eat whatever monthly special they have on drinking the different cokes 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Oh no....I was dressed up (diesel jeans dontchaknow ?).

Diesel? Even worse ;)

I've travelled long haul in trackie bottoms... not joggers, I'm not a monster, but you do need a bit of comfort. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

They've got about 4 Dr peppers, then cherry coke, strawberry, orange, vanilla, cherry vanilla, lime, about 4 fantas including grape and Fanta still then a couple more things, sprite from memory too, cherry sprite is underrated 

It's a great machine, they have them in 5 guys too, the problem is half the flavours will be off (they'll be syrups) and the water will often be no good too

Called a coke freestyle machine 127 flavours apparently but I'd guess that would include zero, diet, caffeine free varieties of the same thing 

It's self serve too so I tend to fill it up by about a third 3 or 4 times changing the drink each time 

Pretty much every flight from Brum is a BK for me now, get a paper from WHSmith, sit in BK eat whatever monthly special they have on drinking the different cokes 

In 1992 we were in Atlanta for 4 days (3 Grateful Dead shows at The Omni) and went to World of Coca-Cola one afternoon to kill time. There they had every single flavor of Coke products available worldwide and one could taste them. It was hundreds of flavors and as I remember it the majority were 🤮🤮🤮

1 minute ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

In 1992 we were in Atlanta for 4 days (3 Grateful Dead shows at The Omni) and went to World of Coca-Cola one afternoon to kill time. There they had every single flavor of Coke products available worldwide and one could taste them. It was hundreds of flavors and as I remember it the majority were 🤮🤮🤮

The last special flavour I tried was popcorn, **** terrible 

29 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Everytime I've tasted a "different" flavour of coke or Pepsi I've thought it pretty shit. 

We don't get many flavours here, they don't seem bothered bringing them to the UK so it's always an adventure to see a weird flavour. 

27 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

There were flavors of Fanta of which battery acid would surely taste better 🤣

Yeah but yank Fanta is strange, the difference in the colour orange is wild 

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Everytime I've tasted a "different" flavour of coke or Pepsi I've thought it pretty shit. 

We don't get many flavours here, they don't seem bothered bringing them to the UK so it's always an adventure to see a weird flavour. 

The UK does better than Europe, we don't get the mango coke or raspberry pepsi

We do however get orange cola, mezzo mix, which is so popular here that I find it strange they've never tried it in the UK

And it makes me ask the question again which I'm sure @tonyh29 knows the answer to, why have neither CC or pepsi ever tried apple coke 

And unfortunately everywhere seems to have binned off the Xmas cinnamon coke, I loved that 

Edited by villa4europe

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â