Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

4 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I thought that, but I've never looked at the actual wording to see if there's any get outs or loopholes this might fall under.

You have the right to return it within 14 days, at their expense, even if it is not faulty.

But go check something official :mrgreen:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I thought that, but I've never looked at the actual wording to see if there's any get outs or loopholes this might fall under.

Words won’t override your legal rights.

Sort of semi related, I ordered a screen protector of that internet, paid by PayPal. Transaction goes through, e mail confirmation arrived. All good. Then several hours later I got an alert the amount had changed, upwards. Sent them a cancellation for doing it. Phoned the bank and asked why they’d allowed PayPal to increase the charge without authorisation. It turns out that all banks do this. If the initial payment is authorised, then they all allow it to be updated, regardless of how much by, even by thousands on a ten pound transaction. The screen protector company mailed me back, said sorry and refunded the delta, but didn’t cancel the order. I told them again to cancel it. Next day they’ve shipped it (they say). I’m not expecting anything to arrive and will then have to contact PayPal to raise a dispute and get my (small) sum of money back. PayPal are going in bin after that. Twunts.

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Huel. I don't want to drink your bastard drink or meal replacement bollocks.

And for the record I've never once had a protein shake or any of that shite and thought hmm I'm full up now! No lunch or dinner for me.

Get me some **** chicken. 

I like a nice Huel meal replacement shake to wash my double cheeseburger down with. 

• Like 1

Years back I thought I’d give the weight watches shakes a go. One in the car on the way to work. One at lunchtime then a normal meal. Easy. 

Only issue is they are **** disgusting. It’s like a bush tucker trial twice a day trying to get it down your neck (kw).

You know those quick surveys that Youtue does at the start of a video?

Which of these brands have you heard of?

Nike

New Balance

Adidas

None of the above

I always tick none of the above. **** you Youtube! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, osmark86 said:

Yeah that chant and the larger than life attitude is just so crass imo

I think me being Swedish and not very patriotic just makes me so weirded out when I hear a bunch of people frantically chanting the name of their country of citizenship. I get wanting your country to win (I do too), but I dunno lol, just feels overly nationalistic and cringe can't help it.

Not equal by any means but people flying the flag of their country at concerts/festivals. No one cares where you’re from 🙄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

Not equal by any means but people flying the flag of their country at concerts/festivals. No one cares where you’re from 🙄

Especially the ones with the word "Trump" desecrating them.

9 minutes ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

I noticed on the last night of the proms there were WAY more EU flags than Union Jacks. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, bickster said:

That's been happening as a middle class protest for a few years now

I know, but it used to be closer to 50:50. This year it was more like 80:20. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I noticed on the last night of the proms there were WAY more EU flags than Union Jacks. 

Probably all fans of the Liberal elite erotic spasm cheese n wine party. 

Screenshot2024-09-16at21_10_49.png.b367a88dc9506391afa8523d3b40260c.png

Ryanair's Bucharest service from Stansted.

Hate Stansted and no longer use it, so it it shouldn't piss me off, but a friend's had a second late night connection nightmare there in two months.

Going to go and rescue him in the early hours.

35 minutes ago, Xann said:

Screenshot2024-09-16at21_10_49.png.b367a88dc9506391afa8523d3b40260c.png

Ryanair's Bucharest service from Stansted.

Hate Stansted and no longer use it, so it it shouldn't piss me off, but a friend's had a second late night connection nightmare there in two months.

Going to go and rescue him in the early hours.

Are Ryanair paying out millions in compensation then, or is it always “extraordinary circumstances”

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Are Ryanair paying out millions in compensation then, or is it always “extraordinary circumstances”

Not sure, I don't use them or Stansted?

Stansted records its traffic stats by flight number.

This is tonight, but we know it's not just tonight from the figures.

WTF is that all about?

Screenshot2024-09-16at22_56_10.png.d75efa2a4e0a653aa28801a0b9c5c30d.png

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I've flown Ryanair in and out of Stansted. Admittedly it was a few years ago, but they were on time. I guess I got lucky. 

I remember when the 'new' Stansted airport opened, it was such a leap forward; efficient, exciting, modern and clean. Nowadays, although it looks the same on the outside, it's simply a thoroughly unpleasant experience on every level. Huge queues, grubby and messy, things broken, toilets closed, deliberately enormously long winding walks to get to the gate, poor choice of food, again with massive queues. Thinking about it makes me depressed. London City on the other hand...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â