Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Come off it !! All you sales words removed stick together ! I bet you got a twinge in your pants when she mentioned CRM, forecasting models and data cleansing and NOT from watching said pug self-abluting.

Presume this wasn't in town. Mate ?

She was an amateur mate. Plus I just wanted a bit of peace and quiet to drink my latte, while watching the canine self-fellate.

`edit: I only feel safe in the shires. Mate. 

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Why learn stuff anyone. These are the words of VT favourite Kerry Katona, about her kids schooling

"We've got Google and AI now, so I don't understand why they need to learn geography and other pointless subjects?”

Reminds of the Pointless contestant who said she couldn't see the point of history, because it's all stuff that's already happened. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Costco near Villa Park and people causing traffic tailbacks as they're is a queue of near 100 cars all the time of people waiting to get fuel.

I know times are tough but Is it worth it? Really?

Yes, have you seen the difference in price between Costco and even the supermarkets? I imagine Costco is currently below £1.30 and the differences can be more than 15p per litre, that's 68p a gallon. The forecourts are ripping us all off

On 13/09/2024 at 14:06, stuart_75 said:

I've just progressed from VLOOKUPs to XLOOKUPs.

Game changer I tell ye.

holy crap just looked it up (no pun intented). no more counting the number of columns you need to return or having to use a MATCH formula to identify the row/column you need. learn something new every day

Edited by tomav84
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Costco near Villa Park and people causing traffic tailbacks as they're is a queue of near 100 cars all the time of people waiting to get fuel.

I know times are tough but Is it worth it? Really?

£1.26 a litre for diesel though,  It's like 2010.

Although to be fair, it's all the people who do about 3000 mile a year. 😂

7 hours ago, tomav84 said:

holy crap just looked it up (no pun intented). no more counting the number of columns you need to return or having to use a MATCH formula to identify the row/column you need. learn something new every day

Power Apps seems to be phasing Excel out at my work. From what I've seen it does seem an improvement. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â