Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

People that post any sign of 111 on their whatsapp status. , The time is 11:11 every day.  Sometimes you can have 111 emails in your mailbox.  Sometimes you may have 111 miles of fuel left in your car.  It's not **** angels! 

Most of you are probably fortunate enough to not know anybody like this. 

Who the hell checks WhatsApp statuses?! Do you mean a WhatsApp message?

10 hours ago, Genie said:

I’ve never heard of this before, thankfully

Told this about 2 weeks ago, after mentioning that my Dad died on the 11/11.

Not going to lie but I find myself looking at my watch/phone and seeing 11:11 what seems like more than just coincidence 

18 minutes ago, Sid4ever said:

Not going to lie but I find myself looking at my watch/phone and seeing 11:11 what seems like more than just coincidence 

IMG-0373.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Hurrah! Not just me and @choffer then.

Although the guy narrating kept swallowing his words, to the point of unintelligibility, which gives me an excuse to complain again. I'm a hit at parties.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

The status's under updates that people post that last 24 hours. 

I don’t know anyone who updates that. Just checked my WhatsApp and no one has done a status in the last 24 hours. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sid4ever said:

I’ve never heard of the ‘11:11’ thing (or the link to fairies or angels or whatever), but I will admit I’ve posted online about it before (an Instagram post about 15 years ago), as it used to happen a lot that I would wake up in the night, check the time, and it’d be 3:33 or 4:44 or something. I put it down to an extremely useless superpower. Not bloody angels, that’s stupid!

10 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I’ve never heard of the ‘11:11’ thing (or the link to fairies or angels or whatever), but I will admit I’ve posted online about it before (an Instagram post about 15 years ago), as it used to happen a lot that I would wake up in the night, check the time, and it’d be 3:33 or 4:44 or something. I put it down to an extremely useless superpower. Not bloody angels, that’s stupid!

The only one that means anything in 13:37.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, limpid said:

The only one that means anything in 13:37.

Is that because they add up to 50, or because it means you will have woken up in time for the resumption of play after lunch/the lunchtime airing of Neighbours in days gone by?

22 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Is that because they add up to 50, or because it means you will have woken up in time for the resumption of play after lunch/the lunchtime airing of Neighbours in days gone by?

It's the time when gamers are really good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rob182 said:

Waking up every night at 3:33 AM is a major plot point in this show 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Crappy CGi animation on kids TV shows nowadays.

Everything looks the same. It's all bland, no texture and ugly as ****.

Talking of CGI there’s a Range Rover tv advert with some absolutely awful attempt at CGI.

On 03/09/2024 at 15:31, villarule123 said:

This this this. 

I go into a topic hoping for some actual news or an opinion of a player or employee of the club, but nah, it's just a photo of Morgan Rogers from twitter giving a thumbs up to the camera. Then there will be the exact same photo a few hours later only posted by somebody different on twitter 'Morgan Rogers. That's the tweet.' 

I think this website would be so much better if Twitter was banned on here. Hell, with the cesspit it has become under Musk and many people on here deleting their accounts on there, it would be a nice stand against it from VT anyway. 

Just block the guy. Then you won't see his millions of posts with Tweets. 

Driving back from Lichfield earlier*, and must have encountered 5 sets of temporary traffic lights. They're like shit in a field, everywhere! No word removed ever seems to be around working though. 

* typical viler in the shires, not allowed in town the DVB, KRO, our time our house mate, etc

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Xela said:

Driving back from Lichfield earlier*, and must have encountered 5 sets of temporary traffic lights. They're like shit in a field, everywhere! No word removed ever seems to be around working though. 

* typical viler in the shires, not allowed in town the DVB, KRO, our time our house mate, etc

Then try getting a license for one...

From memory it's controlled by local councils and they don't always talk to each other but there's proper calculations on it all in the UK, you can't close a road if there's another road closure along certain routes and of course the big services boys on the council contracts get all the best slots 

one of my projects on the Tyburn road (the land rover showroom if anyone knows it) was delayed because we couldn't get a road closure to do the bellmouth because they had closed the Queensway tunnel in town 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Then try getting a license for one...

From memory it's controlled by local councils and they don't always talk to each other but there's proper calculations on it all in the UK, you can't close a road if there's another road closure along certain routes and of course the big services boys on the council contracts get all the best slots 

one of my projects on the Tyburn road (the land rover showroom if anyone knows it) was delayed because we couldn't get a road closure to do the bellmouth because they had closed the Queensway tunnel in town 

Stafford has had major roadworks and closures for over 5 years. Currently the road from Stafford to Cannock is closed for 16 weeks. We also have other concurrent major closures. This is levelling up apparently. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â