Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

10 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

I’m not massively familiar with Tenable. But by the sounds of it, we would have to agree on the specific number of VT in-jokes to then play?

You’d have to provide an order. 

The ten most recent VT in jokes would suffice. 

• Thanks 1

"So that concludes this meeting (held by very very important person) Does anybody have any questions?"

"I'd just like to say thank you for the information and being open (supposed question by some chump looking to get their name out there in front of the VVIPs"

Nearly. Every. Time.

Get in the bin.

people that ask a question on villatalk that could be answered immediately if they just googled it...i swear people forget sometimes that just being here they're on the internet

12 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

people that ask a question on villatalk that could be answered immediately if they just googled it...i swear people forget sometimes that just being here they're on the internet

This happens all over social media, even worse is the amount of people that answer with the wrong answer but genuinely believe they are correct.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Henry the vaccuum

A certain ex-pat's lack of a road/driveway

DHUTWU

A certain poster's typos

A Fab Four fanboy

May be a bit late to this but what does DHUTWU stand for?

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

"Any1 knoe wot time Asdas opens?" 

Use google you fat slag. You could get the answer quicker than it took to type the question on Facebook. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, _AA_786 said:

May be a bit late to this but what does DHUTWU stand for?

Do her/him up the wrong un

Fancy a go?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tomav84 said:

Was it one of my posts that triggered you? :D

I'd be cooking in darkness if @bickster didn't do my lightbulb shopping for me !

• Haha 1

Talksport seems to be the main advertiser for the Oasis concerts. They don't shut up about them. All because "friend of the show" Noel is on, now and again spouting his usual boll***s about Man City.

27 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Talksport seems to be the main advertiser for the Oasis concerts. They don't shut up about them. All because "friend of the show" Noel is on, now and again spouting his usual boll***s about Man City.

They don’t need advertising

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â