Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Seat68 said:

When I was about 16 me and some mates got hold of something called The worlds strongest cider. It smelled if biscuits and it was **** lethal. I hated cider so I had a single swig but my mates were comatose off the back of it. 

You did lose your hair though :D 

• Haha 1

The Villa ticket office/ability to communicate at all with the club is definitely missing me off. 

Maybe shouldn't as much as it is, as my daughter won hospitality box tickets for the Arsenal game.

The prize is being sorted through a third party marketing company and have said there isn't a parking spot included so trying to see if there are any accessible parking places left to book for my Dad. 

While I understand its a very busy time, the lack of response from an email and the ticket office appearing to not be taking calls currently is not great 😕

Few things...

- Leg tattoos on women. Ones that take up the whole calf or thigh. Horses for courses etc, but it looks **** shit IMO. 

- Maya Jama. I'm sure she's a nice woman but she annoys the shit out of me. Don't know why! Maybe its her voice. 

- Blokes driving pick up trucks. Fine if you're moving sheep carcasses on a farm, not when you live in Little Aston, and you're trying to park it in a tight space (kw). Plus why do they all look like Ross Kemp?!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Xela said:

Few things...

- Leg tattoos on women. Ones that take up the whole calf or thigh. Horses for courses etc, but it looks **** shit IMO. 

- Maya Jama. I'm sure she's a nice woman but she annoys the shit out of me. Don't know why! Maybe its her voice. 

- Blokes driving pick up trucks. Fine if you're moving sheep carcasses on a farm, not when you live in Little Aston, and you're trying to park it in a tight space (kw). Plus why do they all look like Ross Kemp?!

Blocked and reported Xela lad. You clearly insane.

Anything bar a face tattoo on a lady is a right touch.

And Maya Jama, good lord man, give your eyes a wobble, she's almost the perfect woman, just needs some leg tattoos and then she's there.

• Haha 1

Just now, T-Dog said:

Blocked and reported Xela lad. You clearly insane.

And Maya Jama, good lord man, give your eyes a wobble, she's almost the perfect woman, just needs some leg tattoos and then she's there.

Nothing would turn me off a woman more than a tattoo. **** horrible things. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Xela said:

Few things...

This is why you have been single for the last 12 years. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, T-Dog said:

Sign of mental unstability ;) Perhaps you should look for a tattoo free lady as your next squeeze :P

As for Jama - its an irrational dislike. Can't explain why. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Sign of mental unstability ;) Perhaps you should look for a tattoo free lady as your next squeeze :P

As for Jama - its an irrational dislike. Can't explain why. 

Hahaha not a chance, mental women are my jam, might start hanging around Women's Prisons....

Do you think Jama is attractive? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Hahaha not a chance, mental women are my jam, might start hanging around Women's Prisons....

Do you think Jama is attractive? 

Yes. Very attractive. She still annoys me though, and i'm not sure why! :D 

I went to a wedding with Maya Jama once. Not WITH her, but she was a guest there.

She arrived late because she'd been on Radio 1 in the morning and when she walked in it was hilarious. The whole room just stopped.

She is absolutely insanely beautiful

Over the last 10 years she’s been on loads of TV shows, hosted Love Island for a couple of years, Radio 1 DJ, shed loads of adverts. Dated the most famous grime artist for several years. She hosted this years Brit awards.

Classic VT :lol: 

Edited by Genie

19 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s a strange world where I’m one of the few that would admit to using social media pretty much every single day, but also I appear to be the only person here that didn’t even know Maya Jama was the name of human. It could have been a Mexican jam festival for all I knew.

#mooneyvibes 

I had to mooney, but I had heard of her, but didn't really know of her work. 

Seems quite pretty. 

I'd prefer Vicky Mcclure though.  🤣

Posted (edited)

I knew who she is. Probably one for the boring thread thinking about it.

Edited by sidcow

33 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

It’s a strange world where I’m one of the few that would admit to using social media pretty much every single day, but also I appear to be the only person here that didn’t even know Maya Jama was the name of human. It could have been a Mexican jam festival for all I knew.

Hold my beer... 

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â