Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

English ⚽️ commentators who pronounce Martinez as Martin-ez instead of Mar-teen-ez. Bugs the 💩 out of me, especially when the commentator’s partner pronounces it properly. A good producer should be in the headset and set this straight but they never do. And it’s not as if they pronounce other non-British names in such an Anglicized manner

Whew! Now I feel much better 😉

• Like 1

On 09/08/2024 at 12:52, Chindie said:

The 'bite the medal' photo op. Stop it. It's **** wank.

I feel the same way about footballers' goal celebrations with finger to lips or hand to ear. If you're not attracting attention from fans then you're not doing your job properly you manchild. Stop being butthurt and get a proper celebration you clearing in the woods.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, BOF said:

I feel the same way about footballers' goal celebrations with finger to lips or hand to ear. If you're not attracting attention from fans then you're not doing your job properly you manchild. Stop being butthurt and get a proper celebration you clearing in the woods.

It’s usually so stupid too, after being shit for a long time they shush the critics after doing what they are paid for for the first time in 6 months.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

English ⚽️ commentators who pronounce Martinez as Martin-ez instead of Mar-teen-ez. Bugs the 💩 out of me, especially when the commentator’s partner pronounces it properly. A good producer should be in the headset and set this straight but they never do. And it’s not as if they pronounce other non-British names in such an Anglicized manner

Whew! Now I feel much better 😉

How do you think we feel.  We've to listen to English people who have an Irish surname not even be able to pronounce their own name properly :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BOF said:

How do you think we feel.  We've to listen to English people who have an Irish surname not even be able to pronounce their own name properly :)

There's a reason we outlawed the celtic languages in the past :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, bickster said:

There's a reason we outlawed the celtic languages in the past :D 

Only proto-indo-european (and derivatives) to be spoken in this country.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BOF said:

Don't YOU start, O'Flattery... 

I really hate the fake gangsta accent that seems to be permeating through anyone under 30 now. ESPECIALLY the white middle class boys. FFS your dad is a bank manager. Why are you trying to sound like you were originally from Kingston?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I really hate the fake gangsta accent that seems to be permeating through anyone under 30 now. ESPECIALLY the white middle class boys. FFS your dad is a bank manager. Why are you trying to sound like you were originally from Kingston?

Yeah I'm not a fan of either the Humberside Accent or the West London one. Which one do Gangstas come from?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â