Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I'm still alcohol free in 2024  

don't miss it , even if it has made me realise all my mates are as boring as hell and it was probably why I drunk in the first place :D 

Congrats.

Ive considered doing this many, many times and have occasionally gone a month or two without. 

I struggle with special occasions and wanting a drink though. 

Plus meeting up with mates as you say. 

I'd need to get the wife to agree too, as I'd struggle watching her have a drink when I don't.

3 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

don't miss it , even if it has made me realise all my mates are as boring as hell and it was probably why I drunk in the first place :D 

It has lead to a very noticeable improvement in your attitude to life

(can’t wait for you to go on holiday to France and regale us with the tales of your new friends and gastronomic discoveries)

• Haha 3

On 31/07/2024 at 11:38, mottaloo said:

Katie Price. Again.

Please, this time.....lock up the piss taking munter !

fairy-godmother-cinderella.gif

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I’ve significantly reduced what I drink (I was probably below average consumption to start with) and don’t miss it at all either.

I’ve got 2 cans of beer in the fridge that have been there for about 6 weeks.

Lets hope leather bin bag Katie Price is on her way to a custodial sentence finally. Vile human. 

51 minutes ago, Xela said:

Lets hope leather bin bag Katie Price is on her way to a custodial sentence finally. Vile human. 

What’s the scabby gussetted harpy done this time?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

If she gets off again, can we forget going for Mario Hermoso and just sign her defence lawyer instead ? 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

Skipped her court date for bankruptcy, then when she was arrested at Heathrow airport she clearly has just had more cosmetic surgery. She clearly doesn’t give a shit and needs a proper punishment. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Skipped yet another court hearing on her bankruptcy for a foreign holiday and a facelift. Her face is now tighter than Scrooge McDuck's tea towel holder. Bet her fanny isn't like that though... must be like a hippo's yawn.

I despise her. Her constant law breaking with no consequences has been going on for years. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Chindie said:

The 'bite the medal' photo op. Stop it. It's **** wank.

Yes, always annoyed the hell out of me. 

10 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bet her fanny isn't like that though... must be like a hippo's yawn.

I've stolen that 😂

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Skipped yet another court hearing on her bankruptcy for a foreign holiday and a facelift. Her face is now tighter than Scrooge McDuck's tea towel holder. Bet her fanny isn't like that though... must be like a hippo's yawn.

I despise her. Her constant law breaking with no consequences has been going on for years. 

I dreading it being my turn to marry her..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

If I had friends who admired Tate I would seriously reevaluate my friendships 

Fair point but it's difficult when you have known some of these people for years. But tbf it's not like they follow him religiously. They just see the odd clip of his attitudes on training and fitness and think he's the man. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Everytime some person goes missing in the wilderness they're always described as experienced hikers.. Are they ****.  They're rank amateurs who like walking. 

I'm not an expert hiker but I do know that if you go out walking on your own, even in Wales or somewhere, you leave a detailed route map with someone with approximate timings. 

Also, if I were to go hiking on my own, doubly especially in somewhere like The Pyrenees I'd make damn sure I have what3words on my phone so if I did manage to get a message out I'd be able to advise my exact position.   And I personally wouldn't be going out somewhere like that without a satellite phone. 

People treat their lives with such carelessness. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â