Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Sex? 

No thanks mate, i"ve just had a big dinner x

• Haha 4

The use of emojis when paying tribute to people who’ve died. I don’t know why, it just seems like a lazy way to express emotion. Like put a bit more thought into it. Crying emoji is for when you reversed your car into a wall or something?

13 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

The use of emojis when paying tribute to people who’ve died. I don’t know why, it just seems like a lazy way to express emotion. Like put a bit more thought into it. Crying emoji is for when you reversed your car into a wall or something?

Do people really do that? Jeez, and here's me thinking RIP is disrespectful. Is it so hard to write out Rest in Peace for someone? It's not like you'll have to do it a second time, or that you'll have the chance to.

53 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Thoughts and prayers.

56 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Do people really do that? Jeez, and here's me thinking RIP is disrespectful. Is it so hard to write out Rest in Peace for someone? It's not like you'll have to do it a second time, or that you'll have the chance to.

Often see it with younger sportspeople posting about a coach or whoever. Grealish’s Insta post about Shakespeare or some of the younger players who Graham Thorpe coached. Dunno if it’s because they pay someone to write their posts or if it’s because it’s just been normalised now as a way of communicating emotions.

15 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Often see it with younger sportspeople posting about a coach or whoever. Grealish’s Insta post about Shakespeare or some of the younger players who Graham Thorpe coached. Dunno if it’s because they pay someone to write their posts or if it’s because it’s just been normalised now as a way of communicating emotions.

It absolutely is just a normal way to communicate online now, but at least txt spk has mostly died out

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It absolutely is just a normal way to communicate online now, but at least txt spk has mostly died out

Tell that to my Dad. I still get - "c u l8r m8 👍"

Quite sweet really!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Tell that to my Dad. I still get - "c u l8r m8 👍"

Quite sweet really!

Ha, my mum still thinks lol means lots of love.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KentVillan said:

👍👍

40 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Ha, my mum still thinks lol means lots of love.

My mother in law can’t do just one emoji when writing something. It ALWAYS has to be 3 or 4 😂😂😂😂

55 minutes ago, Genie said:

My mother in law can’t do just one emoji when writing something. It ALWAYS has to be 3 or 4 😂😂😂😂

My mates wife does between 10 and 20 for virtually every message on WhatsApp. They're all random ones aswell. Luckily I rarely speak to her and just get my wife asking me to help try and figure out what they all mean.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

My mates wife does between 10 and 20 for virtually every message on WhatsApp. They're all random ones aswell. Luckily I rarely speak to her and just get my wife asking me to help try and figure out what they all mean.

Messaging the mate's wife eh?

'Honey, what do all of these aubergines mean?'

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

👉👌

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Nah, I save the aubergines for when I'm messaging with your Dad.

🍆 🍆 🍆 😍😚🫣😵🍌🥛

• Haha 1

On 05/08/2024 at 16:55, BOF said:

Never drinking again.

I'm still alcohol free in 2024  

don't miss it , even if it has made me realise all my mates are as boring as hell and it was probably why I drunk in the first place :D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â