Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

27 minutes ago, bickster said:

Smooth Country what a feckin awful radiostation

Is that modern American arse water like Tim McGraw etc?

9 minutes ago, BOF said:

Is that modern American arse water like Tim McGraw etc?

I have no idea, its on in the room next door (and is every. single. f***ing. Day.), I have no intention of actually going to look at the PC that is streaming the radio station :D 

1 hour ago, bickster said:

No prizes for this but guess the station I have on whilst eating my tea. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, bickster said:

Any station with 'Smooth' in the title should be nuked. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The Mrs constantly ordering take out from new places "for a change"

The good place is 4 or 5 orders ago now and I'm **** if I can remember what one it was. The system has gone!!

Make it yourself etc, etc...... Zzzzzz. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

The Mrs constantly ordering take out from new places "for a change"

The good place is 4 or 5 orders ago now and I'm **** if I can remember what one it was. The system has gone!!

We've been using the same pizza takeaway for literally decades. Head and shoulders above any others we've ever tried. Opened the app to do an order the other day - and it's been permanently closed. 

This is a catastrophe.  :(

Edited by mjmooney

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

We've been using the same pizza takeaway for literally decades. Head and shoulders above any others we've ever tried. Opened the app to do an order the other day - and it's been permanently closed. 

This is a catastrophe.  :(

D'ominos?

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

D'ominos?

Serious answer: Harpo's. Local to Leeds. They have another branch, but it's on the far side of town - too far for deliveries or click and collect. 

On 25/07/2024 at 17:59, mjmooney said:

Any station with 'Smooth' in the title should be nuked. 

Agreed.

Magic FM is much better 

• Haha 1

Boomers and specifically my family.

Kid can be crawling. Meh. Cruising. Meh. Walking. So what. Kicking a ball. Okay.

Kid picks up empty can of alcohol.

"OMG get the camera!"

Trash.

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Kid can be crawling. Meh. Cruising. Meh. Walking. So what. Kicking a ball. Okay.

"OMG get the camera!"

Trash.

Empty?   Amateurs!  I got my kid holding a full one when he were a wee lad.  Lols all around.

41 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

7c0891af98db0e590d3df686097fe098.png

Was just listening to it last night, as a matter of fact.

I may have mentioned this previously: my initials are FM yet still can’t the “No static” nickname to take hold 🤣

I’m watching some shite film called Songbird. A couple of scenes in and the main character is in a pub in Penderyn.

People have heard of Penderyn these days because of the Whisky (and other spirits). I spent a lot of my youth there, in fact I may have had my first illicit drink of alcohol in the Lamb pub.

Im annoyed by the fact it isn’t in Penderyn and the pub they were sat in definitely isn’t there…. It’s already pissed me off 

And now the film says there’s some sort of University campus there…

positively raging now :D

its a few houses and a couple of roads, two pubs on a good week, a quarry and THE distillery :crylaugh:

My anger is compelling me to watch it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

"OMG get the camera!"

Trash.

You've seen my avatar I guess 🤣

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, bickster said:

I’m watching some shite film called Songbird. A couple of scenes in and the main character is in a pub in Penderyn.

People have heard of Penderyn these days because of the Whisky (and other spirits). I spent a lot of my youth there, in fact I may have had my first illicit drink of alcohol in the Lamb pub.

Im annoyed by the fact it isn’t in Penderyn and the pub they were sat in definitely isn’t there…. It’s already pissed me off 

And now the film says there’s some sort of University campus there…

positively raging now :D

its a few houses and a couple of roads, two pubs on a good week, a quarry and THE distillery :crylaugh:

My anger is compelling me to watch it

Similar to me watching Bodkin. In fact that might be even worse, because Bodkin is a fictional town.

But I know the town it was filmed in so i was contantly thinking "that's not there... that's shot in a different town... that road is actually the other direction... the pub wouldn't be that busy midweek" etc etc

It's fictional, it really doesn't matter! :D 

• Like 1

Just now, Stevo985 said:

Similar to me watching Bodkin. In fact that might be even worse, because Bodkin is a fictional town.

But I know the town it was filmed in so i was contantly thinking "that's not there... that's shot in a different town... that road is actually the other direction... the pub wouldn't be that busy midweek" etc etc

It's fictional, it really doesn't matter! :D 

Absolutely, hence perfect for this topic.

Regardless the film was utterly shit and I stopped watching it after about 45 minutes regardless of my Penderyn related angst

• Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â