Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, limpid said:

Why would you use your real DoB? Twitter has leaked personal data even when it was owned by competent people.

There's a surprising amount of sites that believe I was born 01/01/1900 and am 124 year's old.

Edited by Rds1983
Dyslexia
  • Like 1

How do people think they can get away with using " It was a error in judgement". You f**** up, and now you only regret it because it got out in the media.  Charlotte Dujardin one example.

I'm sure Kurt Zouma said he made a error in Judgement too.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Wait...it's  2114 - how long have I been asleep?!

You slept past 2112. Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation. 
We have assumed control

2 hours ago, Nor-Cal Villan said:

You slept past 2112. Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation. 
We have assumed control

I won’t be rushing to laugh at this

• Like 2

6 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Wait...it's  2114 - how long have I been asleep?!

Nah, I'm just dyslexic so got the date wrong. Thanks for pointing it out though. 

13 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

How do people think they can get away with using " It was a error in judgement". You f**** up, and now you only regret it because it got out in the media.  Charlotte Dujardin one example.

Not only that but it's funny how many people who work with horses seem to be caught on film beating them, then say it's not their normal way of operating. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

Nah, I'm just dyslexic so got the date wrong. Thanks for pointing it out though. 

Oh man, now I feel bad, sorry!

It was a funny typo, but should have thought 

Edited by one_ian_taylor
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I find it odd that nowhere is reporting on what this "error of judgement " actually was.  I'm guessing abuse of a horse in some way? There's a video somewhere but I can't find it online to make a call either way, but must be serious enough for her to withdraw from the Olympics.  

Also, as you suggest, it's highly unlikely to be a one-off. She just got caught on video 

45 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Anyway, the real scandal here is dressage being considered an Olympic sport.

Winning a medal for sitting on a horse's back while it dances, is a perfectly legitimate upper class pursuit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Oh man, now I feel bad, sorry!

It was a funny typo, but should have thought 

Don't worry bud. I am dyslexic, but I'm also a numpty who should proof read what he writes. I was also busting your balls in return a bit.

20 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I've just seen the video.  

Looks like a standard training technique she uses, to my untrained eye.  I guess maybe she's excessively using the whip, but looks to me like this wouldn't have been a one off. 

I'm no fan of whipping horses, but from what I've read, limited use of such a whip / technique is fairly standard. Maybe it's excessive and obviously the horse isn't enjoying it. 

9 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If that's the standard training technique then they need to ban the **** sport all together to be honest

I'm assuming it's her standard technique tbh. Article on the beeb says light use of the whip is common in training.  

I guess that's a bit more than light use.  

In horse racing for ages they used to whip the horses something rotten to get them to go faster  

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â