Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Just now, Xela said:

"I can't be racist, I love curry"

I'm pretty sure I've heard this from some proper guerillas. 

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

Next you'll be telling us you have several black friends.

Haha, not friends, but notches on the bed post :) 

1 hour ago, il_serpente said:

Next you'll be telling us you have several black friends.

I allowed myself to get sucked into the comments section of an article at The Athletic regarding the Argentina song kerfuffle. One dude who is clearly either extremely thick or is a performance artist said that Enzo Fernandez can’t be racist because he regularly passes the ball to black teammates. The person has made countless stupid, racist posts, so I am not inclined to think this one was merely an extremely bad attempt at humor 

Edited by Nor-Cal Villan
  • Haha 1

Go fund me for funerals 

I hear jay slaters mum asking for people to donate to give him good send off.  Why is he any different to any other lad who dies ? Also I believe in paying to bury your own yourself unless there’s a genuine reason like you cannot afford it but even then there’s probably things in place . Maybe she can’t but it’s a trend I don’t like. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, rjw63 said:

A gang of **** wasps have tried to infiltrate the outside of my house. **** stripey horrible words removed( sound a bit like Olbiyun).

Ive spent the evening spraying them with all sorts and whacking them with an electrified swatter.

Although there seemed about forty of em at the start and about six near the end, I’m expecting another battle.

Bring it on you six legged wankpot.

One of my mates in Derby had a wasp nest at the end of his garden. He put an American football helmet on and twatted  it with a cricket bat. Woke up in hospital after an allergic reaction to the many many stings 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

One of my mates in Derby had a wasp nest at the end of his garden. He put an American football helmet on and twatted  it with a cricket bat. Woke up in hospital after an allergic reaction to the many many stings 🤣🤣🤣

Classic FAFO 🤣

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rjw63 said:

A gang of **** wasps have tried to infiltrate the outside of my house. **** stripey horrible words removed( sound a bit like Olbiyun).

Ive spent the evening spraying them with all sorts and whacking them with an electrified swatter.

Although there seemed about forty of em at the start and about six near the end, I’m expecting another battle.

Bring it on you six legged wankpot.

Serves you right for moving into the shires from Chavsley Wood. Bet you miss it now eh? EH?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Luckily only one of the little shits manage to sting me.

Just had a look and there was only one of the bastards there, I’ll be vigilant all day.

There's a more humane but more satisfying way to kill the wasps where you basically get a washing up bowl or bucket and fill it with eucalyptus and peppermint mint oil, boiling water and dish soap. Then just place it over the nest. They all drop in and go towards the light.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Not every other lad has a heart of gold like this lad. He was a proper cheeky chappy, loved his man and would do anything for his pals. Proper salt of the earth character.

Sure he punched the odd cooper, smoked the odd dobby, buried the odd machete in someone's skull but leave him alone..

Yeah load of bollocks basically 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Not every other lad has a heart of gold like this lad. He was a proper cheeky chappy, loved his man and would do anything for his pals. Proper salt of the earth character.

Sure he punched the odd cooper, smoked the odd dobby, buried the odd machete in someone's skull but leave him alone..

Really?

They've raised 59k apparently. 

30 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Ian Botham has done two, possibly three, of those things and now he is in the House of Lords.  National treasure.

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Ian Botham has done two, possibly three, of those things and now he is in the House of Lords.  National treasure.

The Office still amazing

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

On 16/07/2024 at 14:14, Stevo985 said:

Do I take the comment at face value and assume she wants a real answer and go into detail about my actual opinion? 

Seeing as the lad has broken up from school and the sun is shining we've popped to the local pub for dinner. They have a family dining area around the back of the beer garden and next to the play area with six table's. However, four of the six are taken by people without any kid's (plenty of space in the main beer garden) and two of these table's are now smoking. If you want to smoke, fine, just please don't do it in a kid's area.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â