Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

14 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

An why I'm in here, let me mention how absolutely shite Walkers crisps have become. Don't even get me on the mutipacks. Not only do you have about 8 crisps in them, mostly broken to make 8. They taste like they are out of date a year. Gone right downhill.

Yup. OK, Lineker's built in to their brand, but it's sad to see Thierry Henry whoring himself out to them (and that barbecue ad) - surely he can't need the money? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Yup. OK, Lineker's built in to their brand, but it's sad to see Thierry Henry whoring himself out to them (and that barbecue ad) - surely he can't need the money? 

I think this every time I see a well paid celebrity endorsing something.

Jack Grealish may not have made it to the euros, but he's at least the face of Hellman's mayonnaise. He's earning over a million a month and he's **** around promoting mayonnaise. 

It's easy money and all their mates are at it too, but I'd feel a bit embarrassed.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, villaglint said:

Think this probably should piss me off but I’ll post it anyway.

We are booked to go to Center Parcs next week, we go every year, the whole family loves it. Everyone turns into a kid again. 

Just gone to book our activities. Horrified to see the prices for pretty much all the activities have increased between 20-35% from 12 months ago. Absolutely bananas. 

Damn shame but this will be last time we go for sure. 

I'd rather go the Maldives for the cost of Center Parks now. Including activities you could probably do 2 weeks  😂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Centre Parcs is not just pricey, it’s take the piss and point and laugh at you for paying it pricey.

The weather will probably be shit too. 

As @foreveryoung said, you can go abroad for less. Then you won’t need to stump up a fortune for activities when you have the sunshine, pool, beach all in your doorstep.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Davkaus said:

I think this every time I see a well paid celebrity endorsing something.

Jack Grealish may not have made it to the euros, but he's at least the face of Hellman's mayonnaise. He's earning over a million a month and he's **** around promoting mayonnaise. 

It's easy money and all their mates are at it too, but I'd feel a bit embarrassed.

"iTs a SHorT cAReer"

Thats the standard answer. It holds true if you're a lower league player, but people like Grealish will earn more in a month than a regular person may earn in 30 years. Like you say, when is too much money? 

Edited by Xela

20 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Well yes, Heinz mayo is far superior.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, limpid said:

Well yes, Heinz mayo is far superior.

So wrong. Wash your mouth out with Hellman's. I find the regular one too slimy, so Hellman's Light is the one for me.

• Like 1

Lighter than light mayo for me. The pros are it's got hardly any calories in so you can use loads of it.

The cons are it doesn't actually take like mayo.

It's a tough balance

Licencing requirement from St Helens Council

The door sign must measure at least 590mm (59cm) wide by 220mm (22cm) high, all lettering shall measure not more than 4 inches in height and not less than 2 inches in height, and which must comply with the below conditions:
•    The words 'ADVANCE BOOKINGS ONLY' or 'PRIVATE HIRE ONLY' in uppercase letters measuring at least 50% larger than the height of the name of the operator on the door sign and in all cases a maximum of 4 inches high. This wording must be positioned above all other information contained on the door sign.

You inbred lazy morons

I know the place is backwards and still in the last century but half the requirements in inches the other half in metric, you just changed as few words as possible... except that isn't what happened because its the metric that remains from the previous version and the inches have been added as the new requirement to doubly piss me off

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, bickster said:

Licencing requirement from St Helens Council

You inbred lazy morons

I know the place is backwards and still in the last century but half the requirements in inches the other half in metric, you just changed as few words as possible... except that isn't what happened because its the metric that remains from the previous version and the inches have been added as the new requirement to doubly piss me off

EvEJO-vXUAE4okf.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The same people that will happily mix their units are the exact same people that won’t even use the randomly mixed units and tell you something is 4 x 2 x 12 when obviously what they mean is 4 feet by 2 inches by 12 cm’s and these are also the exact same people that caused hiv to cross over from monkeys, voted for reform and get triggered by rainbows.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If England actually win a national tournament, I'll kind of feel like I've caught the dragon and will lose a small sense of purpose.

That and the Tories finally removed within a 9 day spell!  Where will I focus my energies?  Villa winning a trophy would probably finish me.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Had an attempted break in at home the other day

Shouldn't be in this thread really. It should and did piss me off

At least it was only attempted! Did you disrupt them in the act?

50 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

At least it was only attempted! Did you disrupt them in the act?

Yeah, IDKWTCH woke up and put the lights on and woke me up.

I told her to shut the **** up and go back to bed because I thought she was sleep walking/talking (which she does a lot! :D )

When she finally convinced me we looked outside and saw them legging it

• Like 1

Beckham advertising Stella. **** off pal, Victoria wouldn't let you have two pints of Stella because she knows you'd probably shit yourself before you even got home. Stick to the Smirnoff Ice you mug.

• Haha 4

Liverpool fans on Twitter all point scoring and trying to show how much they hate England,  Trying to position themselves like the Irish and Scots and showing how much they support Spain.  Yawwwwwwn.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Liverpool fans on Twitter all point scoring and trying to show how much they hate England,  Trying to position themselves like the Irish and Scots and showing how much they support Spain.  Yawwwwwwn.

I’ve had to knock a couple of people off my twitter.

There is a world of difference between my genuine indifference, and others who take a wholly more negative approach to life.

Multiple Welsh games going on in europe over the last few days, with most people well in to that. A couple of people just banging on about Holland and Spain and Kane. Yep, thanks, bye. You gotta stay in control of that follow list or the algorithm gonna get you.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â