Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

25 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Spent the last 6 months watching (or not watching tbh) a load of roadworks on the M6 hard shoulder for the smart motorway to open up. It's been 2 months since I've seen anyone, it looks complete and yet the hard shoulder is still closed and getting on the M6 from Spaghetti takes half hour longer that it should every week day.

All them bumps are lovely too going from West Brom to Coventry. bu bump, bu bump, bu bump, bu bump, bu  bump, bu bump bu bump all the way for about 10 miles 😡

• Like 1

Can I just reiterate how shite Ebay is!  Not used for a while, but had a snall sofa chair to flog, been on there about a month. Finally sells and the guy pays me straight away but then messages me his number. I call him and he tells me also how crap Ebay is ( I agree ofcourse) and he says to cancel the sale and he will pay me cash, music to my ears since its cost me £22 to sell a £120 item. So I cancel to  refund the money, and it comes out my account instantly, but then realise his payment has not even been paid to me yet, so I'm basically £96.00 down until Ebay decides to issue my refund, which apparently takes 4 working days. Why would they not just refund the money he has paid to them. They basically have mine and his money for 4 working days I guess?  Bloody useless c*****s!

24 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Can I just reiterate how shite Ebay is!  Not used for a while, but had a snall sofa chair to flog, been on there about a month. Finally sells and the guy pays me straight away but then messages me his number. I call him and he tells me also how crap Ebay is ( I agree ofcourse) and he says to cancel the sale and he will pay me cash, music to my ears since its cost me £22 to sell a £120 item. So I cancel to  refund the money, and it comes out my account instantly, but then realise his payment has not even been paid to me yet, so I'm basically £96.00 down until Ebay decides to issue my refund, which apparently takes 4 working days. Why would they not just refund the money he has paid to them. They basically have mine and his money for 4 working days I guess?  Bloody useless c*****s!

Fb marketplace is the place for this type of stuff now.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

So you tried to deny paying them for their service and they make it slightly inconvenient?

• Like 3

21 hours ago, T-Dog said:

Mate people don't each peaches these days, it's not the 1990's, it's all jackfruit and avocado and mangoes now, the fruit game has gone mental

Melon still sticks around. The boring bastard of the fruit world. 

1 hour ago, limpid said:

So you tried to deny paying them for their service and they make it slightly inconvenient?

What about the millions of genuine cancelations.

Anyway don't stick up for them, they used to be a great site to sell anythng, but like any corporate business, they get greedy and it's just a bit of competition for amazon now.

About 3 weeks ago I found someone’s wallet. Posted at the time about how no one would pass on my deets to the owner so they could collect it. Anyway, because the place is currently teeming with plod, because of the music festival, I asked a bored copper in a riot van for any advice. He said you could take it Blackpool nick, where they’ll shred any bank cards and keep it for 28 days before binning it if it’s not collected. So I said the cards are already cancelled and I’m not going to go to Blackpool to hand in an empty wallet. So he said, yeah , you’ve done your duty, so just bin it. I fished out the recyclable stuff and just as I thought I’d emptied the wallet I found a slip of paper with the owners address on it, in a recess. Miles away, so binned that, too.

• Haha 2

When a keeper guesses right once in a shootout and it’s all down to the instructions on the water bottle. 

Nope, that’ll be the law of averages.

A cooked breakfast should have at least have a can of beans so said beans can be used as a sauce for the whole meal, but alas, when you order one anywhere you get about 34 beans. Not nearly enough to moisten more than 2 pieces of toast.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

A cooked breakfast should have at least have a can of beans so said beans can be used as a sauce for the whole meal, but alas, when you order one anywhere you get about 34 beans. Not nearly enough to moisten more than 2 pieces of toast.

c51cd4c7731e73d70fbae10cccc1f3606fe255412ebeeffae4890f35c4fcc967_1.jpg

Facebook, if it wasn’t for overseas friends I’d bin it.

Just found out I’ve been banned for four days for a funny pic I posted.

In 2013.

Bit like being on VT 😂

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

In 2013.

Bit like being on VT 😂

I'll raise you Linkedin. Logged in the other day to check a profile. I haven't posted anything. Ever. I was temporarily suspended and needed to verify my identity using my passport. Permaban. WTF? If there's something dodgy going on with my account, maybe let me know?

4 minutes ago, Anthony said:

I'll raise you Linkedin. Logged in the other day to check a profile. I haven't posted anything. Ever. I was temporarily suspended and needed to verify my identity using my passport. Permaban. WTF? If there's something dodgy going on with my account, maybe let me know?

Most of us would give our eye teeth to get a permaban from Linkedin. It's like trying to leave the Mormons. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

In 2013.

Bit like being on VT 😂

Was great when you could post a bit of f***th, everyone used to enjoy it.

Try it now and it'd be like crime of the century, it would disgust most on here, probably even be called a blooser. I wouldn't f**** mind, but it'd be mostly the same people calling you out, who used to love emm the most 😂

An why I'm in here, let me mention how absolutely shite Walkers crisps have become. Don't even get me on the mutipacks. Not only do you have about 8 crisps in them, mostly broken to make 8. They taste like they are out of date a year. Gone right downhill.

• Like 1

Think this probably should piss me off but I’ll post it anyway.

We are booked to go to Center Parcs next week, we go every year, the whole family loves it. Everyone turns into a kid again. 

Just gone to book our activities. Horrified to see the prices for pretty much all the activities have increased between 20-35% from 12 months ago. Absolutely bananas. 

Damn shame but this will be last time we go for sure. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â