Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

My favourite is the bit where they tell you what the weather has been like for the past day or two!! I KNOW. I WAS THERE.

I think they do that to try and convince you that they knew what was happening all along in the hope you forget the fact you went out in flip flops and shorts in the pissing rain.

My favourite is the bit where they tell you what the weather has been like for the past day or two!! I KNOW. I WAS THERE.

I think they do that to try and convince you that they knew what was happening all along in the hope you forget the fact you went out in flip flops and shorts in the pissing rain.

The first thing I'm going to do as soon as I'm charge is make it illegal to be a weather forecaster. It will only be acceptable to say 'the weather will be marvellous tomorrow', because if you going to have a shit forecast it may as well be a good one.

the fact that I have agreed to do overtime this week

that doesnt bother me because I'm the only person thats doing it which means that I am in the office by myself so I dont need to make polite chit chat with anyone

the thing that annoys me is that the lights go off if no one is moving around and I quite like sitting in here on my own in the dark (strange I know but I'm pretty antisocial and quite like things like that)

any ways, the lights have just gone off and some silly mare from litterally the other side of the office comes waddling over to say bye to me...I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME AND NOW I'M GUNNA HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER **** 1/2 HOUR FOR THE LIGHTS TO GO OFF **** OFF

why does someone I dont know feel the need to say goodbye to me??? she is probably just being polite but I really couldnt give a **** if you left and I never saw you again

sounds like a pretty pointless rant I know but there we go

Inappropriate programmes on telly when I'm eating my dinner. Nature programme featuring a rhino or hippo or some large animal. It had some ailment and without warning there was yellow puss pissing out of it. Put me right off my conchigliette.

ooohhhhh about **** pubs

pricks who jump to th front of the que and dont wait their **** turn

I am a bastard in most aspects of life I am the first to admit it but when it comes to being served at the bar I will always point the barman in the rite direction if someone has been waiting longer than me, also if I am getting a massive round in and someone is behind me I will ask them what they are getting if they just want a pint or two I will let them go before me as I get pissed off if I am waiting for 1 pint of stella and some word removed orders 12 pintsof fosters 4 bottles of reef 5 sambucas and 9 packets of salt and vinegar crisps

also if I say to a barman ''that bloke was before me'' the least I would expect from them is a tiny little acknowledgement it really gripes me when they just continue with their order and dont even bother to say cheers, well **** you too you parasitic arse hole I hope your lips drop off so you cant order a pint ever again

ooohhhhh about **** pubs

pricks who jump to th front of the que and dont wait their **** turn

I am a bastard in most aspects of life I am the first to admit it but when it comes to being served at the bar I will always point the barman in the rite direction if someone has been waiting longer than me, also if I am getting a massive round in and someone is behind me I will ask them what they are getting if they just want a pint or two I will let them go before me as I get pissed off if I am waiting for 1 pint of stella and some word removed orders 12 pintsof fosters 4 bottles of reef 5 sambucas and 9 packets of salt and vinegar crisps

also if I say to a barman ''that bloke was before me'' the least I would expect from them is a tiny little acknowledgement it really gripes me when they just continue with their order and dont even bother to say cheers, well **** you too you parasitic arse hole I hope your lips drop off so you cant order a pint ever again

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Inappropriate programmes on telly when I'm eating my dinner. Nature programme featuring a rhino or hippo or some large animal. It had some ailment and without warning there was yellow puss pissing out of it. Put me right off my conchigliette.

For me it's feet. They are **** horrible and I am always treated to lovely close ups during dinner time. If it's not an athlete's foot advert it's a documentary or a film thinking that it is 'arty' to show me a close up of somebodies bare foot as they walk.

**** OFF!!!

Me and the missus went out for a meal last night, so the mother-in-law came round to put the little dude to bed. Anyway, we get back about 9pm and what do i find...the mother-in-law dunking my chocolate biscuits into a cup of coffee.

Really shouldnt be pissed off, but having a coffee is fair enough, but eating a mans chocolate biscuits is taking the **** piss! Probably sounds stupid, but it really pissed me off!

Groups of teenagers in pubs paying for their drinks individually :angry:

Oh, I'm all for that, I hate rounds. Although I don't go to busy pubs.

I'm fine with rounds with one or two mates, but usually I'm either sitting, waiting for the person whose round it is to finish their drink and get them in or I'm having to drink up quicker than I want to.

Or I'm drinking piss poor lager, yet having to get more expensive drinks in.

Or I'm having to buy a round for more people than drinks I'd like in return.

I'm happy being the miserable grump in the corner, on my own.

Me and the missus went out for a meal last night, so the mother-in-law came round to put the little dude to bed. Anyway, we get back about 9pm and what do i find...the mother-in-law dunking my chocolate biscuits into a cup of coffee.

Really shouldnt be pissed off, but having a coffee is fair enough, but eating a mans chocolate biscuits is taking the **** piss! Probably sounds stupid, but it really pissed me off!

I thought you were being a tad harsh at first, but then I pictured the scene in my head with my future mother-in-law. I'm getting annoyed at her at the thought of it. Cheeky bitch.

Agreed. Rounds is a baffling idea.

I'll unbaffle. You all drink roughly the same thing (from a cost point of view). You all drink at roughly the same speed. One person gets them in each time instead of everyone getting their own. It just makes sense. Everyone counting out their own pennies just seems like a hen party in a restaurant ("I only had the soup", "I didn't have a starter", "here's my £10.73p").

Agreed. Rounds is a baffling idea.

I'll unbaffle. You all drink roughly the same thing (from a cost point of view). You all drink at roughly the same speed. One person gets them in each time instead of everyone getting their own. It just makes sense. Everyone counting out their own pennies just seems like a hen party in a restaurant ("I only had the soup", "I didn't have a starter", "here's my £10.73p").

Indeed BOF. Mrs E and I went out for a meal with another couple about 3 years ago. We all had wine, we all had 3 courses all was well with the world. Until the bill arrived.

The other woman takes from her handbag, a pocket calculator, and proceeds to tot up what she and her bloke had eaten/drank. :angry:

SURELY you just divide the bill by 2? Am I wrong? Is it just me?

We have never been out with them again. **** tossrags. :rant:

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â