Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

People that sit in the aisle seat on a full bus, meaning others can't get to the window seat. That or leave their bag on the seat next to them. Pure ignorance and inconsideration for others.

Na never pisses me off. I love it when a load of "'ard" kids do this at the back of the bus. I go up to the biggest one, and when he doesn't offer to move, I tap him on the cheek and ask him to. It's the closest I'll ever get to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv0b9TxAtG4.

Girls who pout for photo's...drives me **** insane!!!

I would love to know the thinking behind it, what does it achieve in their mind ? (it might be perfectly reasonable for all I know)

Maybe the same as why they wear lipstick or something ?

It's the female equivalent of sucking your stomach in when you're walking around the bedroom in your undies. Makes their faces look thinner, or so I'm told.

People bitching about driving in the snow.

Suck it up bitches. Don't moan or don't drive.

There's a lot about the snow that pisses me off.

I've probably posted them before, but here goes

1. People who drive ridiculously slowly because there's snow. Ok, I shouldn't complain because people are just being careful. But on Saturday I was behind someone and they were going so slowly I couldn't keep my car in second gear because it was stalling.

2. People who decide that because it's snowing, it's easier to walk in the road than on the pavement. What the **** is wrong with these people? What benefit does that give them? If there was one time I'd rather not be in the road, it's when it's snowy and icy!

3. People who come into work in casual clothes because it's snowing. **** off.

4. The fact that people forget that the snow sucks. Facebook on Saturday at 3pm: "YAY! SNOW!"

The same people at 7pm: "I hate the snow!"

Idiots

5. The media coverage of it. OMG Snow! Yes, it happens every year. By all means tell us traffic updates or disruptions, but apart from that, no-one cares

I could probably go on

1. People who drive ridiculously slowly because there's snow. Ok, I shouldn't complain because people are just being careful. But on Saturday I was behind someone and they were going so slowly I couldn't keep my car in second gear because it was stalling.

2. People who decide that because it's snowing, it's easier to walk in the road than on the pavement. What the **** is wrong with these people? What benefit does that give them? If there was one time I'd rather not be in the road, it's when it's snowy and icy!

4. The fact that people forget that the snow sucks. Facebook on Saturday at 3pm: "YAY! SNOW!"

Idiots

5. The media coverage of it. OMG Snow! Yes, it happens every year. By all means tell us traffic updates or disruptions, but apart from that, no-one cares

I could probably go on

1. I have snow mode in the 4x4. Get out of my **** way BMW boy.

2. Get out of the **** way. See point one. Do you like hospital food?

3. This today is me. Casual as they come. But I'm the boss. So deal with it.

4. 200 items on my news feed about snow. Yes. Well spotted. Pricks.

5. Indeed. Pricks.

:D

People that sit in the aisle seat on a full bus, meaning others can't get to the window seat. That or leave their bag on the seat next to them. Pure ignorance and inconsideration for others.

Sorry I'm quoting myself and this should probably be in the picture thread but I just saw this.

tirednm.jpg

Halifax mysteriously charging me £28 the other day, as a 'planned overdraft fee'. Except they said to me I only get charged a pound a day if I'm in my overdraft...

I've not been in my overdraft in 2012.

Hmm. Not impressed.

Idiots

I could probably go on

There is nothing not to like about snow :D

You can always spot the Australians in the office because we are all rushing to the windows when it starts snowing whilst the English just sit and moan about how long it's going to take to get home.

never understood people who jump up and run to the windows, if it has been snowing non stop for hours whilst I am at work then yeah i'll take a look to see if it is sticking or not purely on the basis that I wanna get home as swiftly as possible but some people literally find it impossible to work when it is snowing.

**** idiots

the bird that I was out with the other day when it was snowing decided to lie down and make a snow angel in the middle of the **** blizzard and when we got back to mine had the nerve to complain about being cold and wet

idiot

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â