Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I don't think I've ever spent more than about 10 seconds picking a birthday card.

Me neither. And I think the selection process only lasts as long as 10 seconds if I stop to double check the card has an envelope with it!

OT on the subject of birthday cards - male friends getting each other cards/presents, yay or nay?

we make do with a pint but with the increase in us all getting long term partners cards and presents are creeping in and its a bit strange

A hand shake and a gift of a pint are all that needs to be done. Card swapping between males is imo ghey...gift swapping (with the exception of a pint) between males is just uber ghey!

OT on the subject of birthday cards - male friends getting each other cards/presents, yay or nay?

we make do with a pint but with the increase in us all getting long term partners cards and presents are creeping in and its a bit strange

A hand shake and a gift of a pint are all that needs to be done. Card swapping between males is imo ghey...gift swapping (with the exception of a pint) between males is just uber ghey!

Spot on!

Well it's my birthday today, and I just got the inevitable collective birthday card from colleagues. I'm not ungrateful or anything, but I dunno why they bother. It's somebody's birthday every week, and we all write "Have a nice day" or some such on the card.

Got a good one from the missus, though - one of those old B&W photograph ones, mum and little boy:

"Mummy, what will I be be when I grow up?"

"Don't be stupid son. You're a bloke, you'll never grow up".

Spotty, skinny pikey white teenage yoofs (and girls too) who talk with a fake jamaican accent, ya get me bro ? As if they are from the ghetto in Harlem when they are actually from Erdington.

This for me too, in fact, i'd go as far to say the youth all together. Whenever I look at the "kids of today" i do worry for the future.

I mean, chavs... why? what would make anyone dress/act that way? Are they really THAT thick they can't realise they look/sound/act like complete morons!

The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for

authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place

of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their

households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They

contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties

at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers

What is happening to our young

people? They disrespect their elders, they disobey their parents. They

ignore the law. They riot in the streets inflamed with wild notions.

Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?

I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on

frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond

words... When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and

respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise

[disrespectful] and impatient of restraint

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â