Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I have a somewhat more radical approach in that situation. I say: "Excuse me".

Crazy, I know.

Excuse me isn't enough. It is bad manners and arrogance to do it. The other annoying thing in supermarkets is people walking down the middle of the aisle really slowly with their trolley so you cannot get past.

The method I have for this is to lift the back wheels of my trolley and bang them on the floor until I get past them.

Again it is rudeness. Shopping is bad enough without having people who walk around completely unaware of their surroundings and being wrapped up in their own self importance!

Crazy, I know.

Excuse me isn't enough. It is bad manners and arrogance to do it. The other annoying thing in supermarkets is people walking down the middle of the aisle really slowly with their trolley so you cannot get past.

The method I have for this is to lift the back wheels of my trolley and bang them on the floor until I get past them.

Again it is rudeness. Shopping is bad enough without having people who walk around completely unaware of their surroundings and being wrapped up in their own self importance!

It annoys me, too. But getting stroppy achieves nothing.

"Excuse me" normally works fine.

Crazy, I know.

Saying "excuse me" means they will more than likely do it again when they go into the next aisle as they will have forgotten by the time you have passed them.

My way means they will think twice.

I am all about education.

Spotty, skinny pikey white teenage yoofs (and girls too) who talk with a fake jamaican accent, ya get me bro ? As if they are from the ghetto in Harlem when they are actually from Erdington.

Crazy, I know.

Saying "excuse me" means they will more than likely do it again when they go into the next aisle as they will have forgotten by the time you have passed them.

2879390196_215720bf69.jpg

Spotty, skinny pikey white teenage yoofs (and girls too) who talk with a fake jamaican accent, ya get me bro ? As if they are from the ghetto in Harlem when they are actually from Erdington.
Somewhere near the beginning of this thread is my related dislike of the stock "Asian youth accent". You know, the affected one. It isn't like their parents speak, and it isn't a local accent, but it is very, very irritating. And usually VERY LOUD. Makes them sound incredibly thick. Innit?

Crazy, I know.

2879390196_215720bf69.jpg

Bingo!

Funny story.....

I work quite closely with schools and the Police. We were interviewing a young lady who it was suspected had been smoking and dealing many a joint whilst at school. Police were called, bag searched, dope found.

She was taken to the station (stoned out of her mind) and proceeded to giver her statement in the thickest Jamaican accent you have ever heard.

On further investigation the substance found in her bag was oregano. She was released without charge smelling like an Italian resturant.

Crazy, I know.

:| Is it really that big of a deal to justify such overblown responses?

Crazy, I know.

yes for me it is.

Remind me what the thread title is again......

Crazy, I know.

yes for me it is.

Remind me what the thread title is again......

I know I know, but retaliating the way you do seems excessive.

Crazy, I know.

Your aggressive behaviour is unlikely to provoke others to reflect upon on their own behaviour. It will more likely it will lead to people thinking that they don't like you. :D

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â