Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

22 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I’ve never been to a music festival. It’s never appealed to me. 

But weirdly I’d now like to go to Glastonbury. I don’t even really want to go. But it feels like a bucket list thing now. 

I went to Reading years ago. 

It was fun but I was broken by the end. Never wanted to do it again. 

Definitely just a bucket list thing. I don't get people who go every year. 

Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Was thinking recently how phones have taken over our lives, especially with photography.  I mean when we are not here anymore, there's gonna be no photo albums your family can look through like 20-30 years ago.

If we are not careful our kids will have no photos of us, their parents. 😳

That’s what cloud storage is all about. It’s made it easier not worse. 

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It's okay if our kids have access. Not really like the good old photo album though is it, with actual photos.

There’s about 20 photos of me when I was a baby. 

I have about 3,000 of my son. And he’s 18 months. 

Don’t be a boomer

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

There’s about 20 photos of me when I was a baby. 

I have about 3,000 of my son. And he’s 18 months. 

Don’t be a boomer

An how many is he going to have of you when you and he are older. Its not like virtual photos for me, no where near.

Edited by foreveryoung

9 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

2nd child?

Awww it’s ok - it’s not you.

Dozens of me as a kid - I'm an only child. 

My missus has two of her - fourth child. 

We have hundreds (prints) of our two, and many hundreds of digital pics of all the grandchildren. 

Thing is, back when we were kids, the family had the one camera (initially a prewar box Brownie, later a Kodak Instamatic). My parents typically bought one roll of film a year, that got used for the summer holiday, plus Christmas, at a stretch. 

When my kids were born, I bought a (film) SLR, and got pretty keen on photography, hence loads more pics. 

And today we all know about. 

• Like 1

All these Just Eat and Deliveroo bikers. 

I know they're just trying to make a living but going round town there are just hundreds of them. All taking their stupid electric bikes at crazy speeds through pedestrian areas. 

Broods of them hanging around in the streets around restaurants. 

I even saw a security guard in Grand Central moving a bunch of them along inside the shopping centre. 

It's like an epidemic. I just cant believe that there are so many people all ordering food.  What did they do 5 years ago? Starve? 

• Like 2

Oh, and their bags all look so filthy I wouldn't want anything I'm going to eat anywhere near them. If that's what the outside looks like what they hell are they like inside? 

53 minutes ago, sidcow said:

All these Just Eat and Deliveroo bikers. 

I know they're just trying to make a living but going round town there are just hundreds of them. All taking their stupid electric bikes at crazy speeds through pedestrian areas. 

Broods of them hanging around in the streets around restaurants. 

I even saw a security guard in Grand Central moving a bunch of them along inside the shopping centre. 

It's like an epidemic. I just cant believe that there are so many people all ordering food.  What did they do 5 years ago? Starve? 

Have you got electric scooters yet?
Make delivery bikers seem like responsible road users

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Oh and I came home to a leaking combi boiler, Marvellous. Just finished mopping up and got to take the day off work to wait in for he Plummer tomorrow 

FluffyMeanCoelacanth-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 1

I have my own appliance headache, the fridge isn’t getting as cold as it should be. Freezer is working fine.

I’ve popped a thermometer in there, and on the top setting it’s only getting down to about 7 degrees, but often 8+ (ideal is 3-5 degrees).

It’s an integrated fridge/freezer so it’s a right faff to get a look at the gubbins at the back. 

Edited by Genie

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â