Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

They're about €1.20 per bottle by me, maybe £3 a bottle in sainsburys so you're getting ripped off regardless

I've got 2 of them glasses non klopp and they're brilliant to be fair, great beer too

The Dunkel is nice. I'm not keen on the Weissbier though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

This sub being all over the news. 

Why does it piss you off about it? I find it quite fascinating in a kind of curse of the Titanic type way

**** crows on the roof waking me up at 4am every day. 

Sounds like the words removed are wearing WWII German jack boots. 

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

My Mrs has names for all of the creatures in the garden, if she hears a crow on the roof or in the garden she says ‘oh that is Ian, what does he want” apparently”Ian”has a cousin who is a visiting up from Norfolk call Mikey 

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

My Mrs has names for all of the creatures in the garden, if she hears a crow on the roof or in the garden she says ‘oh that is Ian, what does he want” apparently”Ian”has a cousin who is a visiting up from Norfolk call Mikey 

Pigeons are called, Gabe, Gabe, Gabe, Gabe and Nigel. Squirrels are Simon, Carl, Troy and Steve. Every other bird that comes in is named. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

Pigeons are called, Gabe, Gabe, Gabe, Gabe and Nigel. Squirrels are Simon, Carl, Troy and Steve. Every other bird that comes in is named. 

We should get our families together, it would be a wild ride

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

In the old house we did have a pair of partridges that occasionally slept on our roof for the night, they were Stadler and Waldorf

More common than I imagined then, not sure if that is a good or bad thing tbh

1 minute ago, Follyfoot said:

More common than I imagined then, not sure if that is a good or bad thing tbh

Nah we only did that because of the way they looked, we don't name all of them all and invent stories

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bickster said:

Nah we only did that because of the way they looked, we don't name all of them all and invent stories

We do that for our neighbours.

Next door cook and eat people who knock the door (because we can often smell their terrible cooking). Older guy a couple of doors along spends his evenings in the bushes looking through our windows pleasuring himself. The couple up the corner are dog catchers.

Does anyone else make up fake back stories for their neighbours?

Edited by Genie

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

Next door cook and eat people who knock the door (because we can often smell their terrible cooking). Older guy a couple of doors along spends his evenings in the bushes looking through our windows pleasuring himself. The couple up the corner are dog catchers.

Back on the Wood the neighbours were either words removed or smackheads. No fake stories required.

So glad to have escaped.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

That all sounds very Royston Vasey. We have three sets of neighbours (left, right and back). They're all perfectly nice, and we know them by name. 

4 hours ago, rjw63 said:

We get that, except they're magpies. 

I don't know their names, we've never been introduced. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

That all sounds very Royston Vasey. We have three sets of neighbours (left, right and back). They're all perfectly nice, and we know them by name. 

I know them all by name, and they are all very nice.

It’s just a game we play between us to give them ulterior personalities. 

• Like 1

I know all of my neighbours names, although one is known as dirt pile, as when we moved to the street he had a dirt pile on his drive, then there is Graham opposite, but I call him Howard, as he looks like a Howard. Then you have Snowflakes mom. Snowflake is a cat, but his real name isnt snowflake, but I dont know its name so for 2 and a half years its snowflake, his owner has knocked a couple of times for amazon parcels and it clearly says her name, but she is forever known as Snowflakes mum. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Back on the Wood the neighbours were either words removed or smackheads. No fake stories required.

So glad to have escaped.

Vile on the Wood, shocked

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I know all of my neighbours names, although one is known as dirt pile, as when we moved to the street he had a dirt pile on his drive, then there is Graham opposite, but I call him Howard, as he looks like a Howard. Then you have Snowflakes mom. Snowflake is a cat, but his real name isnt snowflake, but I dont know its name so for 2 and a half years its snowflake, his owner has knocked a couple of times for amazon parcels and it clearly says her name, but she is forever known as Snowflakes mum. 

That’s more like it. Take it to the next level though like we do.

When I close the curtains at night I’ll say “go home Paul, the shows over” (this is the fake personality we created for him being a peeping tom). 

3 hours ago, bickster said:

You forgot to add "YOU BIG Alf Garnett word!" Before driving off in your Rover.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â