Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

59 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It's TV marketing mate. It'll be one with short hair, the other will be moderately pretty. Usually starts with them being best friends when kids and then becoming lesbians around 25, possibly growing old together.

Unfortunately, no adverts of purchasing an estate car, them both getting in the back nekid, an getting it on, as you may have thought. 😂

Hows that new role at Saatchi & Saatchi? ;) 

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Indeed but do they feature 2 gay men in a marketing ploy to get with the times?

I doubt they have time between the lines of gear and whiskey chasers to contemplate such a deep thought

• Like 1

Today my cat brought a live pigeon in to the house through the upstairs window, then sat back and just watched me try to catch it.

Last thing my colleagues heard was "what the **** is that... I'll have to miss the rest of this."

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Today my cat brought a live pigeon in to the house through the upstairs window, then sat back and just watched me try to catch it.

Last thing my colleagues heard was "what the **** is that... I'll have to miss the rest of this."

Were you on Zoom? Should have left the camera on and given everyone a laugh!

32 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I had a crow fly /fall down our chimney once and start flying around the room whilst I was working.

Thankfully I wasn't on a call as I jumped about 6 feet in the air at the shock.

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

By definition, they are all marketing ploys be it homosexual, lesbian, smash aliens, meerkats, nutters, selling dime bars, female, admirals, people who remember the telephone number of funeral plan providers at social gatherings, weetabix skinheads, horses running wild through council estates, 0898 212121 numbers, getting stuck in golf bunkers and smoking a cigar etc

**** meerkats.  rocket polishers. 

Edited by sidcow

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

You didn't try to wing it then. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I also hate that advert with two gay men in. Not because it has two gay men in. But because of other reasons. Which I didn't mention, but I did mention the two gay men. Because they're definitely not the problem. Honest

I could kind of understand mentioning the gay men as a differentiator between other Lotto adverts - like it isn't the gay men aspect which "pisses him off", but that's a reference point to the advert.  But then he says the bold bit...

19 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

That new Lotto advert with the 2 gay men is the most pathetic example of a marketing company trying to get with the times I have seen on tv. It's nearly as bad as the last one, where the guy chases his lottery ticket, only for it to be caught by some non binary, geezer, girl, chap!

...so, ah yeah, it's purely because they're gay.

• Like 2

Vaguely related to advertising I suppose.

I recently bought a beer selection set for a mate’s 40th. 

Naturally I subsequently receive e-mails with various offers and promotions. I don’t mind these, there might something I’m interested in, not likely, but still.

Bloody well get sent this this afternoon -

IMG_8605.thumb.jpeg.d7f0e2edfa09944fe26261833e8fe2aa.jpeg

A limited edition Jurgen Klopp glass for ****’s sake.

I am now unsubscribed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â