Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Kermodes biggest problem is he has his favourites and that massively clouds his judgement. A turd filled with people he dislikes will get a scathing review, but a turd with some of his favourites, even if they're terrible in it, will get at least some positives.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Hmmm, I wonder if she'd like a pillow shed. 🤔

Only if you make a better job of building it over some examples we have seen recently. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Tegis said:

The amount of times I do a doubletake on @NurembergVillans avatar thinking it's a blue bottle of coke.

It's approaching the snail-eating Milner and the Dog-stopper from Brum :rant:(@JMilnereatsnails @Brumstopdogs)

That was my first thought, it also kind of looks like the giant douche from South Park. 

Edited by Ingram85

21 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Moonlight is a masterpiece imo.

I thought it was boring 

There's nothing there that resonated with me, I get what it's about but the impact and significance given the cultural background of the characters was completely lost on me, despite some brilliant acting I didn't feel anything 

Had my heating on this morning for the first time in months. Not that I think its cold, its just I'm starting to feel a bit rotten :( 

Stressful weeks at work always culminate with me feeling shit at the weekend. Its like my body gives up. 

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, Xela said:

Had my heating on this morning for the first time in months. Not that I think its cold, its just I'm starting to feel a bit rotten :( 

Stressful weeks at work always culminate with me feeling shit at the weekend. Its like my body gives up. 

I almost put the heating on for a little blast last night. I do need to run mine up to temp and pressure soon to make sure it’s all ready for winter.

Ive felt a bit rotten since I had Covid at the end of July. A tight chest and shortness of breath when doing exercise still lingering.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xela said:

Age mate, next it'll be recliner chair and slippers in front of the heater. 😂

• Like 1

My heating came on this morning because the bathroom window was open and old air drifted straight on to the thermostat. 

I'm not sure how long it was on for but couldn't have been more than 2 hours.  The smart meter had us about £1 ahead of where I was expecting us to be, so we may be looking at £1 to £2 ish per hour to have the heating on PRE October increases ☹️

33 minutes ago, sidcow said:

The smart meter had us about £1 ahead of where I was expecting us to be, so we may be looking at £1 to £2 ish per hour to have the heating on PRE October increases ☹️

Surely that can’t be right!

Some other gas being used during that hour?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â