Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

3 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Watching the football down the pub and there’s a girl in my line of sight who’s far too fit for this crowd. Struggling to focus, hope she leaves before the Villa are on. 

My gosh, does she know it? 

• Like 2

Getting to the checkout, bagging everything up, then frantically searching through my phone thinking I can't pay because the bellends at Google have decided to silently rename the Pay app. I swear those words removed get a bonus every time they rebrand something

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Getting to the checkout, bagging everything up, then frantically searching through my phone thinking I can't pay because the bellends at Google have decided to silently rename the Pay app. I swear those words removed get a bonus every time they rebrand something

Yep. Google Pay is now Google Wallet. The icon has vanished from my homescreen. Google Wallet is there in the installed apps list in settings, but I cannot get the icon onto a homescreen at all. 

56 minutes ago, maqroll said:

There are 3 identically WAGGY types in the crowd at Stamford Bridge. All with oversized sunglasses, pouty lips that they've injected with collagen, and all on their phones.

Bet they have as much personality as a coffin lid.

33 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

You need one of these

WhirlwindElatedGermanspaniel-size_restri

2 hours ago, El Zen said:

Watching the football down the pub and there’s a girl in my line of sight who’s far too fit for this crowd. Struggling to focus, hope she leaves before the Villa are on. 

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

My gosh, does she know it? 

I saw this thing on ITV the other week that said if she plays with her hair she’s probably keen.

13 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

I saw this thing on ITV the other week that said if she plays with her hair she’s probably keen.

Her boyfriend was there. Ugly fella too. 

The world is indeed a cruel place. 

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, El Zen said:

Her boyfriend was there. Ugly fella too. 

The world is indeed a cruel place. 

What’s the verdict then, is he rich or does he have a massive c0ck?

Follow him into the gents and report back.

Edited by Genie
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Genie said:

What’s the verdict then, is he rich or does he have a massive c0ck?

Follow him into the gents and report back.

They’ve left a while ago. Probably at home celebrating the three points 😒

By the looks of him, it’s got to be the latter.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

You don't have to open the app, the default NFC payment app will be used. Just hold up your phone. (Unlocked)

14 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

You don't have to open the app, the default NFC payment app will be used. Just hold up your phone. (Unlocked)

Really? Mind. Blown. 

I don't dare try this in a shop, in case it doesn't work, and I look like a clearing in the woods. 

How do I specify what the default NFC app is? 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â