Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

As if the Depp/Heard crap wasn't bad enough, the BBC 6pm news gave considerable time to the Rooney/Vardy WAGs court case. An utterly trivial waste of court time. Why are they giving the oxygen of publicity to these shallow spoilt brats?  Tell them to piss off to their tacky houses and grow up. 

What could you possibly mean? It produced this gem.

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, choffer said:

Extremely trivial this, but why can't people crop their screen recordings to cut off the bit when they swipe up to end the video, or better yet just press the button next to the notch and avoid swiping up at all?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Vardy sold lots of stories to the papers, se as good as made it her job. If I was Jamie, I'd be well embarrassed by her.

She’s blowing a couple of million pounds of what he’s earned on a completely pointless petty dispute with her ex-friend. I’d be livid if I was him.

Rooney embarrassed her, so what. Move on and it’ll all get forgotten as nobody really cares.

• Like 1

Happy to report that I came across a picture of them yesterday… pause for fresh new KW… and I genuinely didn’t know which was which and felt ridiculously pleased with myself for clearly being an intellectual..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

Happy to report that I came across a picture of them yesterday… pause for fresh new KW… and I genuinely didn’t know which was which and felt ridiculously pleased with myself for clearly being an intellectual..

Coleen’s initial outing of Vardy for selling stories she’d made up to the press was a work of art. It really was hilarious and I can see why you’d be a bit embarrassed to be on the end of it.

Saying that, move on. Its been about 2 years and god knows how much wasted money. Who gives a shit if a footballers wife told the Sun that Coleen Rooney’s new house had a leak in the cellar when there wasn’t really a leak.

Its a sad sign of the times. War in Europe, a cost of living crisis where people will die of hunger and or cold this winter and 2 footballers wives are wasting millions of their husbands money on something the court pleaded with them not to waste their time and money on as its completely pointless.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Happy to report that I came across a picture of them yesterday… pause for fresh new KW…

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Genie said:

Mrs Vardy is full of shit. 

She comes across as an appalling person. No one has a good word to say about her apparently. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

She comes across as an appalling person. No one has a good word to say about her apparently. 

I just read how she tried to leak a story about Danny Drinkwater crashing his car and spending the night in a cell at to the Sun and told them to make sure she was paid. This the woman who by her own admission 1) doesn’t leak stories and 2) doesn’t need the money.

The Sun already had the story from another source and she got nothing.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

"We already have the story and no, we're not going to pay you" 

Murdoch rags to 66% of the stories they are fed, irrespective of whether it's true or not. 

We make money off the gullible. We flog newspapers and control costs. 

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

Vardy and her agent/manager (why a WAG needs an agent is anyone's guess) are coming across like a right pair of words removed.

Chat shit, get banged (for £1 million court costs).

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Not the right thread really, as it made me smile. But as the chat about the case has taken place in here (the second tweet)…

On no. Someone has mentioned The Monkees on VT. 

tenor.gif

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â