theunderstudy

6 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

The pun was clearly too high brow for you 👀

Is there an echo in here?

In here?

Here?

?

• Haha 1

Play football with this guy. I am competitive I want to win more than most but my God this guy just rants and rants. 

Dude. You're killing the team. Everyone is snatching at chances because of you're constant commentary.

5 minutes in and we're already manic because of you're shouting. 20 minutes in and nobody wants the **** ball or to shoot because of it.

Worst of all. I love a moan up but I'm outburst and done. This guy is non stop and furthermore he spends more time moaning and getting worked up you're not concentrating on the **** game.

Shut up and just work harder. Stop talking and breathe. 

Out of possession the game is absolutely passing you by man.

I would really like to see everyone's fitbit after the game. I would be shocked if he's not last. Not because he's lazy or doesn't want to win because he's so worked up you're absolutely not concentrating.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Play football with this guy. I am competitive I want to win more than most but my God this guy just rants and rants. 

Dude. You're killing the team. Everyone is snatching at chances because of you're constant commentary.

5 minutes in and we're already manic because of you're shouting. 20 minutes in and nobody wants the **** ball or to shoot because of it.

Worst of all. I love a moan up but I'm outburst and done. This guy is non stop and furthermore he spends more time moaning and getting worked up you're not concentrating on the **** game.

Shut up and just work harder. Stop talking and breathe. 

Out of possession the game is absolutely passing you by man.

I would really like to see everyone's fitbit after the game. I would be shocked if he's not last. Not because he's lazy or doesn't want to win because he's so worked up you're absolutely not concentrating.

Ugh. All the time, usually for a team im a ringer for. Probably why you need ringers, you’re shit mate. Practice what you preach. These people confuse communication about who to mark with trying to tell people what to do. No, I’m not going to **** press because you aren’t marking your man so I have to cut off the pass. Get close so I can press.

I also had someone claim that it wasn’t a problem that they’d suddenly stop marking someone to run at and try to tackle someone else man randomly because they won it and scored once. Great, but also because of you doing that we’re also 6-0 down. You’re **** up everyone else’s game.

Usually seems to be people who’ve never played anything other than 5s too.

Edited by a m ole

28 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

If you want to liven it up just spell everything thing incorrectly and claim vinyl is fourth best behind cassettes, cd's and streaming. Oh and Boris is great, hooray and goodnight. 

Or you wanna go all night, say Covid is over a white guy with black face told me. 😆

• Shocked 1

Driving. Such a stressful and painful experience now. So many bad drivers on the road. Not just speeders, but people who drive too slow and people who have no awareness of their surroundings at all. Its a good job i'm a fairly mild mannered driver, as if i was a Ronnie Pickering type, I would have probably have rammed them off the road!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

Any chance you could edit this post to have an and separating the two different opinions. The way it reads currently only credits you with one idiotic opinion not the two you are full value for.

Credit, where credit's due an all that

It wasn't serious. 

16 hours ago, Xela said:

Driving. Such a stressful and painful experience now. So many bad drivers on the road. Not just speeders, but people who drive too slow and people who have no awareness of their surroundings at all. Its a good job i'm a fairly mild mannered driver, as if i was a Ronnie Pickering type, I would have probably have rammed them off the road!

A friend of mines mother was ina car crash last week. She was flown by helicopter from the scene to hospital where she died. She was 60 and primary caretaker for his disabled brother.Just total devastation for the family, all in an instant.

I'm more or less a city guy and moving to Maine has been an adjustment, particularly with having to drive everywhere to do just about anything. Totally car dependent. Massachusetts drivers have a bad reputation, but we are just aggressive. Which means we are alert. Maine drivers are passive and I find it a very dangerous way of driving. Accidents all over the place here.

• Sad 3

Players who go down injured and if a foul isn't given they think they should get, they stay down until play is inevitably stopped, or goes on so long they have no choice but to get up, and obviously immediately join in the next attack. 

It just pisses me off SO much and it's all so needless. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Players who go down injured and if a foul isn't given they think they should get, they stay down until play is inevitably stopped, or goes on so long they have no choice but to get up, and obviously immediately join in the next attack. 

It just pisses me off SO much and it's all so needless. 

I hate it, and do you know what I hate more, kids do it.

I’ve seen it loads of times, they just sit there with nothing wrong with them just to get the game stopped. Then get up like nothing happened. 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Genie said:

I hate it, and do you know what I hate more, kids do it.

I’ve seen it loads of times, they just sit there with nothing wrong with them just to get the game stopped. Then get up like nothing happened. 

Happened multiple times this morning at my lads football.

I've nipped that in the bud with my kid and I wish others would with theirs.

That said, some parents do get embarrassed by their kids doing it, but it's definitely a shit part of the game, but 90% of the time, the ref will stop play.. which is just as annoying because they know there's nothing wrong with them as well.

2 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

That said, some parents do get embarrassed by their kids doing it, but it's definitely a shit part of the game, but 90% of the time, the ref will stop play.. which is just as annoying because they know there's nothing wrong with them as well.

They only need to be wrong once though. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â