Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Don't sweat it Tamuff, the site will be getting cold hard cash out of him come the end of the season.

How does that work then? You're not expecting him to follow up with bet payouts are you?

Just search for all posts by "Witheorwithoutyou" and "steaknchips", to get the idea.

Its such a shame, of course N'Zogbia is not Messi or Ronaldo but he is an exciting player and 'could' be huge for Villa. Instead the thread gets destroyed by 1 or 2 people determined to derail any positivity but constantly repeating over and over again their concerns. Yes we get it, now shut the **** up. Please :D.

FFS, people getting the N'Zogbia topic locked as I was in the middle of composing a rather long, well-reasoned argument in an effort to re-ignite some semblance of polite debate. I was up to 484 words of research, GOD DAMN IT! :rant:

Those sign language jerks taking up quarter of the screen, I'm trying to watch Catchphrase damn it! some fat old lady just blocked me from getting the catch phrase as the main clue was in that corner.

They should make it optional to have these people on, or at least get someone attractive doing it.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â