Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Work is so busy and the pressure on me is so intense at the minute, its actually ruining my Christmas. 

Yep, same.

Meetings now scheduled every day of the christmas week off.

So far I've stuck to my guns, but I just know I'm going to be persuaded into doing something for them.

4 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Anyone else work with a compulsive liar?

Yeah, I do. I work with this bloke who's continuously telling me massive whoppers. In the end I had to say to him, look I don't have time for this BS, plus I'm really tired, as I was up all night having a three way with Theresa May, and a Brazilian midget.   

• Like 4

My best mate for 35 years bullshitted so much he didnt even know he was doing it anymore. I got tired of it in the end and 5 years ago cut him loose. It was a bigger deal to my wife than it was too me, I had got so used to his whopping lies I never made plans knowing they would come to fruition. When he called after that I just started saying no. 

My sister just text me saying she's getting a bigger pay cheque this month than usual because she's getting some back pay, but she's worried she'll end up taking home less than usual because she'll be taxed more.

It amazes me how many people believe that.

• Like 1

I've heard so many people talking about declining overtime because they didn't want to be taxed more. Not only do they have no understanding of how tax brackets work, they don't seem to even know the tax bracket thresholds.

I occasionally regret telling people how it works instead of just hoovering up all of the overtime.

• Like 2

Â